LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸŽ‡ Brand New VIP Champagne Box Avatars, Furniture & Items! πŸŽ†

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jun 30, 2021.

1. I feel like this could've been simply a 2000s hunt. I like the vibes and the avis are really cute but not VIP-worthy πŸ˜•

2. Man even these avis are trash.

3. I like the avis - furni is questionable, like it fits the theme but doesn't look stylish yn πŸ€”

4. I want that 499!!! Whoever gets that 499 GIVE IT HEREEE!! Or name a price πŸ˜…πŸ₯Ί

5. Pls tell me which cellphone’s colour is for fem avi and which for maleπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–

6. Bump

SaltyHoeHoe likes this.
  7. So y’all seriously spendin Bentos on avis that look like they are from a Side Story that aint even good? πŸ˜‚ okay yall know better. πŸ’€

GodNDevil, xPeachMamii- and Nishiki like this.
  8. Definitely seeing Justin and Britney vibes for sure.

Queen_Effie likes this.
  9. Ewww was thinking of renewing my VIP, but I'd be so disappointed if I got any of this 😒

10. Blue is for fem and the red is for males πŸ’•

SadisticYonii and DoIIface like this.
  11. Can u tell me which male avi I will get from red?

12. Does anyone know what the phone avis look like???

13. I am buying Blue Flip Phones πŸ“±πŸ’– WMO

14. [​IMG]
    I have no idea if it opened or not but basically the vip avis are the ones at the left side of the image.

15. male avi is the one in black tuxedo and female avi is the one with the pink dress.
    And yeah.. they kinda look like side story but they are good side story avis LOL

Hooters and SadisticYonii like this.
  16. sorry I’m a bit unsure

17. I just looked at the avis in the vip box and noticed the vip version of the white haired girl with the big coat looks like mikasa from deathnote

Icing likes this.
  19. Its in the
    I checked the vip box and the only male avi missing is the one on the left (black male wearing black suit) I guess that's the one

20. Selling red flip phone