LIMITED-TIME CONTENT πŸŽ„Under the Mistletoe Shard Box!πŸŽ„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Dec 14, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Landing just in time for the holidays!

Forget the Christmas tree -- with these avatars, all eyes will be on you.

[​IMG]
    Now pucker up... consensually😘

[​IMG]
    You have a chance of getting any of the following Bauble Shards:

Ruby Bauble
    Ivory Bauble
    Emerald Bauble
    Sapphire Bauble

These shards will be available from opening the Under the Mistletoe Shard Box
    This Shard Box is available in the Store from now until 12 PM PST on Tuesday, January 2nd!

These shard boxes are only available for 2 WEEKS, but the avatars can be purchased up until 12 PM PST on Thursday, January 18th!

Please note that once the Avatars leave the shop, you will not be able to get them anymore!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Tier 4

[​IMG]

Please note you will NOT be able to achieve the VIP avatars without first having the regular set.

[​IMG]
    You tell 'em, Andy!

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    πŸ› BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!🎁
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase![/URL]
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 ATAClaptrap, Dec 14, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2023
    Alesana, Ariel6, Phobia and 15 others like this.
  2. Wow, four tiers?!

FastForward, 90sL0V3, Astrum and 8 others like this.
  3. Ooop

Espacio likes this.
  4. Male sapphire is looking sus πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

Goth, Ariel6, nixi3 and 7 others like this.
  5. These are cute

6. Looking nice, i liked

Ariel6 likes this.
  7. Really πŸ₯Ή sapphire looking cute

FastForward, LilBun and GoddessHailey like this.
  8. Oo heck yea, gonna be looking for ivory 🌚

--Tifa and GoddessHailey like this.
  9. Emerald looks so classy, I like the red too ❀️

10. Who asks for these half naked male avis? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

LadyKarisBelatrix, Ariel6 and Karly like this.
  11. This is where my money is going 🫠🀣

RE_WHENCH and --Tifa like this.
  12. oOo cute πŸ‘€

13. Four tiers is pretty interesting and I like the classiness and festivity for the avis!

RE_WHENCH and Amarilove like this.
  14. We do not need more shard avatars, we need new VIP box avatars/items!

vx, --Tifa, Dolcezza and 3 others like this.
  15. Why does tier 2 fem avi look so stubby 😭😭😭😭 girl looks vertically squished down

vx, Destinyy and Ghostgirl3 like this.
  16. 2 months overdue 🫠 they typically update approximately every 120 days. It better be a bomb ass update for the wait

RE_WHENCH, Alesana, Raine- and 5 others like this.
  17. Also while these avis are cute, for the same price to open the shard boxes and the same amount of shards being guaranteed per box, that means it's even more expensive to collect the avi you want. Even more so for the VIP version.

I'm all for more options being given to players per shard box release, but not at the cost of the affordability of them going down. βœ‹οΈ

If yet another outcry for the affordability to your players isn't enough maybe this will add some oomph:

Yall say you're against black market trading, yet are continuing to increase the costs of tradable items that you expect to have a high demand. The black friday fit boxes are a great example of this. Campus is flooded with resellers hiding on alt accounts who are profiting from the rarity of such items and selling their profits (or items even) off app for $$$. The biggest supporter of the PIMD black market is you yourself ATA. When premium content like this gets an upcharge in price for money, it gets an upcharge in price per bento, leading to even more players looking for how to get bentos for less than the cost of the cash to buy it directly.

18. Hot af

RE_WHENCH and 90sL0V3 like this.
  19. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I was wondering what was going on -I

Lite likes this.
  20. These are nice but I bet they’ll be really pricey. But I do like the extra tier.