LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽ„โ›„๏ธ December Snow and Mistletoes ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ„

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Do one of your designers have a foot fetish ๐ŸŒš just curious

Psycho, Fantastic, flopobell and 2 others like this.
  2. so instead of adding in a 3rd male avi back into the store, like we have been saying for the past YEAR, you instead moved the 13coin male avi to the second tier to make it more difficult to get the male avi.

you guys are the worst at taking feedback from your own player base, itโ€™s like you donโ€™t even read the forums at all. a big slap to the face to your male player player base lol.

3. Why do you always have to make the Avis so sexual? Like itโ€™s winter nobodyโ€™s gonna be wearing lingerie in the cold. They look nice yes but Iโ€™m disappointed. I wanted more Christmas type Avis not Victoriaโ€™s Secret

4. Dorm and spinner are fairly decent. The avis almost all look the same facial structure wise. Also like everyone else is saying - this is snow, not summer. Why are their so many body parts showing? Are the next hunt avis going to display symptoms of pneumonia?

5. is this a global warming psa or something

also the 4:2 female to male ratio again. what happened with that thread asking for the playerbase's feedback on masculine avatars?

6. So many issues with things but I just hope โ€œturn up the heatโ€ can get a foot reconstruction surgery for Christmas, she really needs to get that foot looked at because itโ€™s the same as โ€œmistletoe mateโ€

Kukki and -MoB-ANGELINA- like this.
  7. As if it wasn't unfair enough already with the male avis, now they made it impossible to even get one without spending money. There was no reason to change that, so now the only avis you can get with xc coins are fem.

-P_M-Juss_Swagg, Seven, Hayes and 4 others like this.
  8. So getting them๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’•

9. 62 coins and no clothes, yikes that must be some rare mistletoe. At least make tattoos more Christmassy. Iโ€™m sure google has plenty of options. Salty aside, Ty for making male avi a 32c ๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅธ (at least it comes with a robe).

10. Can we get a summer xmas version for the south of the world?

11. For real. The feet on all the avis are sooo massive

12. I second this!! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿผ

13. ....But I wanted the Victoria secret avis๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

DoIIface and Lite like this.
  14. nice to see both of our free options this time are female ๐ŸŒ

-P_M-Juss_Swagg, Lite and Dune like this.
  15. So call me crazy but not only is it just two males once again which is messed up, do we not deserve 3 male monthly avi? But one of them is almost nude in a winter season? Wtf

-P_M-Juss_Swagg, Dune and Rowoon like this.
  16. That 499 must be mine ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lumi likes this.
  17. So cute, I love it! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

18. A lot of ungratefulness around this holiday. See it not just out and about, but on here too. Thereโ€™s still another hunt coming up right before Christmas. Stay optimistic ๐Ÿ’—

By the way, whoever is designing the dorms lately, has got an eye for warmth. I love it.

-Buttercup- and Lite like this.
  19. BUYING ANY WINTER WONDER FURNITURE WMO โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

20. The furnis are pretty, so are the spinners!
    But can't relate with any of the female avis cause in winters I always roam around dressed in layers.
    Plus you guys should really bring back the male avi of the lowest tier instead of two female ones, it just seems unfair to the male player base.

-P_M-Juss_Swagg likes this.