UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. Could you explain more on the “expired candies” part? I’m not sure pvp would be a good idea because then people would target those who have a lot from flashing or completing parties… Especially with it being difficult to get to 6k without spending and the idea of people taking away from those who are working hard doesn’t seem fair; it would’ve made it more stressful than it already is and less guaranteed you’d keep your candies. If the drops were at a higher rate, then maybe it wouldn’t be so bad for a pvp? Also, if there was a way to gain protection of the candies after reaching a certain amount then I’d be on board with it more. I think it would’ve been better if the candies themselves were trade-able instead of the bar because the candies are a guaranteed, unfortunately low, drop rate compared to the bar. However, it definitely would help more people get closer to the candy bar easier. I also think the candy bar avis definitely should’ve been 100% / 100% since they’re intended to be rare.