UPDATE 🎃Trick or Treat This Halloween!🎃

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 21, 2024 at 9:03 PM.

1. Decore boxes are furni only. I have one of every hunt box in my showcase if you'd like to peep whats inside of them

2. Between co yesterday and today I have spent 7 hours flashing b2b. Bought 2 x2 ec boosters. Spent roughly 50 bentos and 30 ish dns (as a big player who max hits at 3). All of my flashes have been invites except one dog flash. Would you like the take a guess at how many candies I’ve earned ata? 2,460. Not even enough candies for HALF a candy bar. Do you not see how ridiculous this is? This is why I cut my spending this year to a baby fraction of what it was. This is why your big spenders stop spending. It is burning us out.
    This is not even fun ata. I wanted multiple of the items and would have happily spent a bit to get them if they were even remotely attainable. I will have to do what I’ve explained above FIVE more times to get enough for only the avi if I’m not lucky enough to be blessed with a candy bar. Over TWO more times if I am. Yet you don’t understand why people are upset? Your top spenders and flashers can’t even spin this into something to make profit off of while getting the things they want either. The only people benefiting are black market sellers (which apparently you’re against even tho you’re literally feeding them rn) and people who are lucky enough to get candy bar drops.

3. I honestly gave up, the summary of this is what I said earlier: they expect us to just follow through with it. Say whatever you want to say, but this event was designed exactly how you intended it to be and your answer just shows it, we like it or not, that’s how it will be. Shameful really. No accountability.

I refuse to flash my soul to get enough candies for the rewards and at this point I couldn’t care less. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The pushing to get everyone to spend so much, waste all dns and bentos before BF definitely means something. lol

4. Ata needs to fix these Candy Bar drops, everyone's charging 120b for one, you need to make it more easier for the smaller players to get a chance, ata is greedy picking and choosing when people get one. Then these low stat players are upset cause they can't afford the prices. Do better Ata.