LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🌹Gothic Romance Shard Box 🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Villanel, Jun 27, 2024.

1. Lol not one of the avis mewing

bloodhoney likes this.
  2. gothic romance??? is the romance in the room with us 🙇🏻‍♀️ i dont see it. . .

BloodyKisses, Spook and FrenchToast like this.
  3. Ya put way more effort into the lady Avis... left disappointed as usually.

4. Why are people complaining bruh? Like bruh, this is some of the most effort I've ever seen. Good job, ATA! 👏🏻

Luca, Lite, Witchee and 2 others like this.
  5. Right? I like them too.🫶🏻
    But some people are right with release date, this ain't it for a goth theme, idk.))

Julian likes this.
  6. love the theme but could've been better tbh

7. Bronze is same stats regular and VIP?

bloodhoney likes this.
  8. Once again we have a dude w white hair but no girls with white hair. Like please I beg of thee 🥺

9. Why all the girls Avis lately look better than the men’s🥺😭🦈

10. these would have been nice during Halloween tbh.

Raine-, Styx and bloodhoney like this.
  11. finally a recolor for the 100/100! love to see it 🤩

MayaTheHopeful and Styx like this.
  12. the last one would be so cute if her whole head or face was different… or maybe it’s the hairline idk but something’s off 🙇🏻‍♀️

13. I do actually really like the effort put into the difference between the vip and the vip+ this time.
    I was wanting a new 4oj shard. It feels like the shards this year have been random in theme rather than relating to the time of the year.

14. I love that there isn't a single pasty, white as paper pale avi /s

15. I just curious, how much price for brozne moth 400 or 600 silver wit bentos?

16. ok but can we get emo/scene stuff? like authentic, not egirl/boy style. i’m talking swoopy hair, knee high chucks, studded belts, etc??

MayaTheHopeful, Psycho and Lumi like this.
  17. Soooo definitely not goth nowhere near gothic romance. Heard. ♡

18. WOW y’all took a theme I’d be ridiculously in love with and ruined tf out of it. 💔

LeeJarrett, Psycho and Spook like this.
  19. I like the original than recolored version, simply just because i think it's not the bestes color palettes