LIMITED-TIME CONTENT šŸŒøNatsu Matsuri Raffle!šŸŒø

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 30, 2023.

1. damn you will definitely win something from one ticket because my luck in PIMD is the worst. iā€™ve gotten 10 EC from the wheel 1

2. so now we have to purchase at least 12 to be guaranteed a prize?

eileen likes this.
  3. no we do just PIMD raffles arenā€™t like regular raffles where you donā€™t have to spend much to win at least something but ATA caters to the rich, unlike most raffles where you are automatically enter due to purchasing something or just because they have a raffles they want you to enter no money needed. also most raffles are more entires better possible chance to win but here thatā€™s not the case, 1-12 or even 100 may not get you nothing which is odd!

4. Iā€™m assuming so. Itā€™s messed up they didnā€™t tell anyone about the change.

5. A raffle is something you buy a ticket for...for a chance to win something. Raffles are ALWAYS a gamble. They fixed their post to make things clearer. They dont owe anyone anything for that. Stop acting so precious

6. Well šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« let's make pimd great again šŸ«¶

7. Did you not read what I originally said? First they said you only needed 1 ticket to qualify for a box then they changed it to needing 12 tickets. Thatā€™s messed up.

What likes this.
  8. They changed it and didnā€™t tell anyone. How are you not mad about it? Thatā€™s DECEIVING. If they change it is fine but you HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE.

What likes this.
  9. In a real life raffle they donā€™t change the rules halfway through.

What likes this.
  10. Sorry about that! The copy was changed to properly reflect how the rewards are sent now. The previous description was outdated and incorrect.

11. Chill. You are over reacting. This is just a game. No need to get so worked up about it. Mistakes happen. You act like you have never made a mistake ever in your life

12. I will not ā€œchillā€. People spend real life money on this game. They saw the mistake and fixed it but didnā€™t tell anyone. Accountability is important regardless of the setting.

13. My trouble is I canā€™t ever get monthly timer boxes. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been spinning for.

62cents likes this.
  14. Is it you get a garenteed box if you buy 12 tickets, or you get a garenteed box per 12 tickets?

15. I think youā€™re guaranteed one box minimum after youā€™ve bought 12. I donā€™t think it stacks.

16. Idk I just feel most things with this app are becoming a cash grab, itā€™s not as fun anymore most people donā€™t have that kinda money to blow

SadisticYonii, Dame, Ethy and 3 others like this.
  17. Male avi looks a lot like long haired Ian Boggs Jap YouTuber, bet the artist is a followeršŸ˜†

18. Well, fingers crossed! Iā€™d love a guarantee but ainā€™t no way Iā€™m spending that many EC when I donā€™t even like every box critter. I do adore some of them though, so hopefully šŸ„¹

Lumi likes this.
  19. Who has theost tickets can someone respond that has a lot?

20. When do we know if we win something

SweetStarr likes this.