LIMITED-TIME CONTENT šŸŒøNatsu Matsuri Raffle!šŸŒø

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 30, 2023.

1. i want to purchase some tickets but raffles on PIMD are a hit or miss & i realllllllyyyy want the avis. knowing my luck i wonā€™t win plus lose ec so iā€™m good unfortunately

Gir likes this.
  2. You can always use whatever ecs you win on the spinner over the next week.

3. Give the option to purchase avis if you donā€™t win in raffle. The one time you guys come out with good avis and we canā€™t even buy them :/

KEE, -BlueberryCat-, Rennala and 5 others like this.
  4. So Iā€™m gonna buy a few tickets just to try my luck BUT so many questionable things going on like

Like you have to spend at least $10 just to get 1 box which is only a stat item that thousands of others will also be getting..(letā€™s be real anybody spending enough to buy 12 obviously wants the avatars like ainā€™t nobody looking at them stat items šŸ˜­šŸ˜­)

tbh the girl avi is cute but like the fact that you could spend over 1000ecs and still not be guaranteed one is honestly crazyyyy

Yeah this a raffle but come awn neow..

5. yeah if you win any on the spinner, thatā€™s rare af

-BlueberryCat- and Gir like this.
  6. Trying my shot at this... I need this avi šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

7. Is how I feel, too

QtBear, BabyDior, Alphalord and 5 others like this.
  8. No/tiny chance of winning good prizes for those who only buy 1 or even 12 tickets bc youā€™re catering to the rich ppl of pimd who can afford to spend $500 on this app :/

Jaaaa_, Rennala, Gir and 1 other person like this.
  9. the furni is beautiful tho but itā€™s so expensive :///:

Gir likes this.
  10. Only 7 days (August 8 to August 15). šŸ˜³šŸ˜¢

I understand this seems to be prepared on July 30,2023 but either Iā€™m blind or this post wasnā€™t released till today August 8, 2023 EDT/ PDT Thatā€™s very little time from the release to the last day of availability for purchase.

And then, I to get ourselves informed and understand the process (and with the expected glitch) and other factors such as editing the thread with correct information.

Good thing I can be online, I am aware that some players donā€™t have the same opportunity in term of timing than me. Beesy day šŸ

Sorry for the long post. It was a genuine reaction and did not mean to offend anyone. I do sincerely wish to participate in it if I can afford that decision.

11. I find it funny that people donā€™t understand how raffles work. šŸ˜‚

12. Make pimd great again /:

13. lil bunny is cute šŸ°

GoddessHailey likes this.
  14. Translation of what the images say? I cant read that font especially with that shitty colour

15. Very pretty, but I don't gamble tyvm.

16. I get them pretty regularly.

17. So once you guys saw my comment you changed the quote from

ā€œThere are THOUSANDS OF PRIZES to be won with guaranteed prizes for anyone that purchases a ticket!ā€
    To:
    ā€œThere are THOUSANDS OF PRIZES that have a chance to be won by all participants! If you purchase 12 tickets, you'll be guaranteed a prize!ā€
    Without making notice of it or giving compensation. Yā€™all really just donā€™t care at this point do you?

18. So once you guys saw my comment you changed the quote from

ā€œThere are THOUSANDS OF PRIZES to be won with guaranteed prizes for anyone that purchases a ticket!ā€
    To:
    ā€œThere are THOUSANDS OF PRIZES that have a chance to be won by all participants! If you purchase 12 tickets, you'll be guaranteed a prize!ā€
    Without making notice of it or giving compensation. Yā€™all really just donā€™t care at this point do you?

19. 42 minutes after I made my comment yā€™all changed the forum post without even addressing it. Thatā€™s messed up.

KEE likes this.