🌟 Avengers Assemble 🌟

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gatita14, Sep 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Come On Everyone less than 24 until the Avengers Assemble Dorm Raffle is Completed! Enter Now to win the Beautiful Dorm( currently in rooms and picture above ) All entries are being accounted for and will end when hunt changeover happens tomorrow

2. Gambling smh

3. Gambling?

4. Today is only 8 not 24 24 is forever away

5. lol I meant less than 24 hours. Now I believe it’s like 14-15 hours before I close all entries into the raffle. Once the raffle is over I will do final count and use a random generator to find the winners πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ₯°

6. OMG 😱 5 Hours Left To Enter Before I Close The Raffle And Look For A Winner

7. Raffle is about end. 10 minutes left before the entries will close

8. Raffle is Now Over!!! Thank You everyone for entering. I will be posting the winners on here within the hour and add the winners. I will give the winners 5 hours to add back or the forfeit the prize.

9. This is the screen recording video I have showing the winners. I’m have trouble posting to in forums but here are the 3 winners I have added.

First Place Winner: MAYBELLINEOFINE
    Second Place Winner: 1.001010010101
    Third Place Winner: __Greg__

[​IMG]
    URL: https://imgur.com/gallery/lQUafoO

10. MAYBELLINEOFINE has added me back so she wins the Dorm as she is the first place winner.

11. This was fun, do it again some time 🀣

12. 010010100101010001010011 just collected his second place prize

13. _Greg__ just added me and is claiming his 3rd place prize.

14. Thank You 😊 Everyone Again For Participating My First Complete Dorm. Hope To Do This Again Later In The Future 😁. The Avengers Assemble Complete Dorm Raffle Is Officially Finished. πŸ₯° Have A Nice Day Everyone

15. Locking cause raffle is over :)
    Congrats to the winners

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.