๐ŸŒšPIMD Memes

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Louigi, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Hi, I wish I saw more pimd memes in here, if you got some good ones please post them or share a link to one of them dead meme threads ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’œ

Credit for this meme goes to Bonk[​IMG]

Thamasia, Atlas, Seriously and 2 others like this.
  2. I wonder what will happen to the Middle East in terms of wealth distribution and living conditions for the poor when theur oil money dries up and the world moves onto renewables.

I read an article today by Al Jazeera pointing out the fact that oil prices had gone up slightly after dropping into literally negative value! Into a state so fucking confusing and hypothetical where people would literally pay you to take their oil. And then everywhere on the news, people were talking about how cheap oil is.

Yes people are buying. Things like OIL which basically runs our world usually, don't go to negative value.

The stupidity of not diversifying. Of having the crux of your economy be the production of fossil fuels.

We have the same issue in Australia with our coal exports and we got a retarded fucking government that took a swing to the right wing in terms of sustainability just because our economy. Fix economies. Gear them towards the future.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a pimd meme.

A barrel of oil was worth less than a porta potty.

3. [​IMG]
    since everyone wants an alien hunt i thought this was fitting ๐Ÿ‘€

4. From where do you get the impression that everyone wants an alien hunt? ๐ŸคจOr that a.t.a are avoiding making one for any reason. We've had Aliens in My Dorm twice, and Cosmic Couture.

Go buy alien items.

Dorbees likes this.
  5. For the past few hunts, theres always been comments about โ€œno alien hunt again?โ€ not saying I want one- just that its populat demand imo

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. Go look at the hunt guess thread

Phobia likes this.
  7. Whereโ€™s the forum meme like this? When ATA wouldnโ€™t let us in for hours