CURRENT EVENT 🌎Down to Earth🌎

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Beans, Apr 5, 2023.

1. I wanted to say I really love the details in the last several hunts.

StrongDreamer and Lumi like this.
  2. Avatars, they're well designed and not too much of anything🤔 I like the way they look much cleaner. I don't have much connection to this hunts theme, but I've seen some of my club mates really excited this is kind of art based. They're very interested in this hunt. I enjoy that you're Earth Day inclusive as shown in the introduction to the story line! 🌎 I appreciate the hunt box doesn't look like it's been copy pasted 10x over and re colored. Thank you. Personally I'm not a fan of the furniture theme but not everyone is going to like every hunt, though I will say I really like a few pieces! I love the baby goats jumping on the bed and the cool shaped desk mirror, those are different and funky and fun. I love that, please more things like that! 😍🤩 The misc is alright, it's got a collective theme and color patterns. Food and colorful for spring I assume, looking kinda Earth based like pottery and such.

Additionally, not exactly hunt related, but I'm getting really sick and tired of you guys ruining fun strategies that make this game more enjoyable. My club mates and I have realized y'all have made it harder for multiple things over time, as example, spinner token building. It's been much harder this time around to get spinner tokens free, and y'all also put out the lite box thing for them and upped how much it costs. You guys suck any and all fun strategies out to make more money and it's ridiculous. This has happened multiple times with different things. We've been telling you guys all across channels, forums and I've even seen stuff in your discord where people are tired of your cash grabs and greediness. PIMD is supposed to be fun, and you guys take any strat to make playing this game easier and make it harder for the entire community to play, unless you spend money to get ahead / more rewarding outcomes. Sick and tired of it.

StrongDreamer likes this.
  3. Was so excited for masculine presenting avi in tears box. Heart breaking that I got feminine again 😫 pllllls ata make a way so we can choose to revive masculine or feminine from boxes 🥺

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  4. Hey Shpook,
    Appreciate your honest feedback on both sides here.
    Just curious, what do you mean about making it more difficult to acquire spinner tokens?
    The most common places to get these are watching ads, or doing the hourly checkin. Is there something you've seen there that has changed?

GoddessHailey and Scr3ampuff like this.
  5. Yes, a lot of my clubmates and I have noticed we aren't getting the hourly tokens as much. We don't genuinely get the tokens each hour, most of my club who collect the tokens each month check in frequently as they're active members and players. I myself have also experienced this problem, it went from hourly to every few hours or only a couple times a day.

6. They are supposed to be hourly? Then i can report that it doesn't work. But for a long time. I always thought it is random every few hours. I think i get them about... Dk roundabout 5 times a day?

7. I'm female, and I always get male avatars. Even when using a male avatar, thinking ATA purposefully gives us the opposite of what we want, so we will buy the avatars instead. Must be something deeper in their algorithms to never give us what we want, thinking that will make us spend money.

-HarLey_QuiNn- likes this.
  8. The avi’s are nice BUT I really wish you got tokens instead as every time I get the guy and the VIP guy before getting the girl. With tokens (like the shard avi’s) you can pick between male and female.

9. My son feels your pain, he’s a red head and you’re rarely included in the main avi’s. He hates running around collecting shards but did so he could have the male Mercury avi because of his red hair. Too bad there is no way to somehow choose red/blonde/brown/black hair

10. Lol I like that conspiracy theory but it would probably be pretty hard to figure out what we really want and give us the opposites 😂 probably just bad luck