🌈Mini Positivity Giveaway!🌈

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Choochiiiiii, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Love the message you’re trying to spread! Very in tune with your ign and what the character represents. I’m such a fan of the the resilience, determination and sheer strength that she has that I’m sure you resemble as well. I hope you have the best day/night! ♥️

Sansa and AkashaStrega like this.
  2. This community can be quite toxic, but there are also many who are dope AF!! Gift the new players and teach them the game strategies. Stand up for someone who may have got scammed in some way. Share a blessing in chat. Be a truly trusted trader.
    I'd like to shout out to iWinx who has helped me make my dorm room a witchy animal sanctuary. Beyond trusted trader, a real one!!
    May you all have a joyous and blessed week. Stay safe. Even on cloudy days, the sun continues to shine, may light and love shine in/on you.

Sansa likes this.
  3. Your dorm is cute and creative! I love it! Remember that you’re a great person and keep being you😌

4. I hope u know how beautiful u are despite what anybody says! Stay true to urself! ❤️

Bump cause we ending soon! 😊

5. You seem to be so nice and kind hearted which is very rare in this era 😊🤗

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  6. I hope youre having a wonderful day & I believe you can do anything you set your mind to ❤️

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  7. Thank you all for participating! I hope you guys found yourself smiling after coming to this thread! 😊❤️

And the PIMD Positivity winner is @DinosAreTheOldestCars 🥳
    [​IMG]

Remember that you are a wonderful and magical human being! And I hope everyone continues complimenting people! 💕🌻

I look forward to the next one! ✨

8. What color was i

9. U were yellow 💛

10. Aww green betterer tho. At least I wasnt a bad color

11. We all need beautiful souls like you and fetish and all the other people in the comments here in our lives so as to survive another day in this cruel cruel world.

12. Also 💜 is da besttt

13. Love this game it's more fun than I thought it was

odisD likes this.
  14. Sometimes it’s hard to stay positive in this harsh world but it’s kind people like you who remind us that we are all human and we all should enjoy life. Spread love not hate❤️

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  15. You have beautiful heart & should continue to spread your love and joy to everyone you meet. ❤ You deserve the best that this world has to offer and sprinkled more..❤❤❤❤

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  16. I love how this "game" has developed into something so much more.. I've met some amazing people living in completely different time zones and yet they feel closer to them than most others.. and you.. sound a lot like them.. I hope you have a day as bright and beautiful as your soul! Take care!

FairyLeLe and Choochiiiiii like this.