T6 Guide - Level 1

Discussion in 'Guides' started by TheAsianForAnyOccasion, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Re: T6 Guide

Look Alice, I'm sure he thought about this, but he still went ahead and made a great thread (which is of great help to me) so let's just be positive and congratulate him since it IS a good thread.

And if he wants to make another guide to keep up, let him. It's not harming anybody.

2. Re: T6 Guide

Okay... 

3. Re: T6 Guide

Great thread

4. Re: T6 Guide

thanks Nick, i am always looking forward to your guides. they are awesome and a great help! I know how much work you put into them, its greatly appreciated by many. You are brilliant, as always ;)

5. Re: T6 Guide

Nice job.

6. Re: T6 Guide

so what if he didnt wait til more info was released before making this thread it was actually very useful and i rate dat

7. Re: T6 Guide

Can release the total stats for str n int for any build that would be even more helpful thanks

8. Re: T6 Guide

Good job

9. Re: T6 Guide

Keep up the good work. Very usefull already.

10. Re: T6 Guide

Great job! And thanks for posting the increases and losses of stats from the new crew ️

11. Re: T6 Guide

Hmm...nice job.

12. Re: T6 Guide

Very good and helpful

13. Re: T6 Guide

Very interesting Good job on the guide. It's very helpful

14. Re: T6 Guide

Great job Nick... I heard a every fitting comment in cc today- Alice is not even a troll,Shes a toad....

15. Re: T6 Guide

Should i level up my T5 lvl1 to lvl2 or should i evict them and put in a T6?

16. Re: T6 Guide

Depends, personally, I would upgrade to T5 LCBC before moving onto T6

but it's up to you

17. Re: T6 Guide

Calling someone dumb because of this is harsh?besides his thread is of more use than urs

18. Re: T6 Guide

great job as always nick and helps me decide hoe to shape my dorm....as for alice....other than posting useless threads wat have u ever done to help pimd

19. Re: T6 Guide

how* not hoe lol

20. Re: T6 Guide

Good job