Best Pup

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -SIN-WfPk-_OG-Jones-, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?I made a thread like this about a year ago and a lot of people shared so I'm bringing it back.Name the best pup your ever had and how they helped you get to where you are on pimd.This time the pup with the most mentions I will gift them the Pup of the year award which will be determined soon.A great pup comes along very so often so when you get one don't be afraid to say it?

2. -SIN-SWEET-TOX beats them all... K?

My pup is better than yours :cry:

3. ronbigs72 ofc ?

4. Rude ✔️is really a lot of help

5. Pitt of course  He's the best pup I've ever had~ So glad I'm still his tutor~

6. Analette is the best pupshe has been my pup since I started the game and wouldn't trade her for anyone else

7. GrandMaster-Dan
    He's wise,iIntelligent and helpful.
    I would still be a noob today.. If it weren't for him.

Every noob deserves a Daniel. 

8. My pup

_Stacie_

She knows the game, gives good advice, gave me enough DVs, gifts me all the time. ?

9. -_A_-Justin

He let me farm anyone I want ;)

10. I love all my long term pups, -SIN-SWEET-HONEY, Babypooh5 and PHANTASM ️

11. -Cooter- best pup ever!!

12. Your pup lost roughly 200b two nights ago.

13. -lIIIl-xxx-Illyria-xxx-lIIIl-

She is my current pupil, and she is the best pupil ever. She is always providing helpful answers whenever I have a question. ️ She is also one of the most giving pupils by sending gifts my way when new gifts come out  However, she also takes the time to send gifts to other people as well and was a big helper in one of Rude's gift giving threads. Overall, lllyria is one of the kindest, sweetest persons I have met on this game if it is her just giving away gifts or being a listening ear. She ultimately has a really big heart ❤️❤️❤️

Illyria, it is a joy to have you as my pupil, and I am SOooo glad we crossed paths!

#DoubleLTeam

14. 200b? As in a tad over two t7's? What will he ever do without 200b.. its not near your 1T loss though.

15. I think Alan was my favourite pup because he was crazy Af ? and gave me dvs even tho I was like 3+ Mcs lmao. Definitely my fav for entertainment purposes mainly lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.