 Pressured 

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by iSassBendAndSnapToBreakNoses, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Bump omg

2. Like now si vous plâit

3. I just read the whole thing! its amazing!!! 

4. Awww thanks, you two 

5. Bumpplease update!!

6. It took you how long to recommend me this story? It has my favourite thing in it well two hippies and long hair guys.

The way the story is going is amazing an I hope her life never gets fixed! Um you know... This is fictional so that ok to say! The context of this story isn't graphical at all so relax~

Why am I on this at the near ending you meanie! Well I just can't wait to continue to read about her life.

7. Thanks . I wasn't sure if you'd like it .

8. Guys remember when I was like: Alexis won't be a major character? BAHAHAHAHAHA . That changed 

9. ***NOTE: THERE WILL BE TWO UPDATES THEN THE STORY IS OVER. ***

10. I don't agree with this note

11. When will you update it?!

12. Promise you'll write another?

13. Yeah write more! Like "Coerce: Sequel to Pressured"

Sounds like a pretty good title if I do say so myself

14. I wouldn't know what to write in the sequel . I just got back from an intense week of drum camp with no Internet . I'll update soon! Promise

15. ~~~~UPDATE!~~~~

I drag my bag to Alexis's house, which happened to be about 5 miles South of mine. She lives with her mother, her daddy died in the war like my grandfather; Alexis's mom still has pictures hanging up of all of them, together. She won't move on and trust me, I know that feeling.

"Darla! Come in, sweetheart!" Alexis's mom says to me.

"Hi Ms. Williams! Thanks for letting me stay here!" I smile and give her a hug.

"Call me Melinda; it's no problem, hun, we all fight with each other sometimes."

"Darla! You're here! I'm so excited for you to stay here with me!" Alexis walks into the kitchen and smiles at me brightly.

"I'm so glad I have somewhere to stay for now," I say.

"Alright, Darla, just a couple of rules for this house. If you want to go party, fine, just don't get too drunk and puke all over the floor or couch, okay? Be home by 1 in the morning and no boys when I'm not home. Understand?" Melinda smiles.

One in the morning?!?! Wow! She's better than my parents by far!

"Got it!" I respond excitedly.

"I had to set that boys rule for Alexis. Zach is such a sweetheart, but you know," she winks.

"Mom! Seriously? We were just watching a movie!" Alexis retorts.

"I'll leave you two alone, have fun!" Melinda walks into her bedroom and shuts the door.

"Your mom is so cool," I say.

"She is, but pretty strict with grades," Alexis admits, "what did you do this time, Darla?"

"I walked in the house smoking. My dad threw me out," I say normally.

"Seriously? He could've just warned you," she responds.

"I guess I have a smart mouth. But whatever, I don't care. I just hate the fact that they always judge me based on my friends and what I wear!" I complain.

"They should accept their daughter the way she is." Alexis defends.

"I know! Ugh. What do you want to do today?" I ask.

"I hear Shelly Stables is having a party. We should go. Before she notices and kicks us out, of course."

"Sounds like a plan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis and I decide to leave for her party at 9:30 PM. It starts at 7, but nothing really happens until later tonight. I don't know if any of my crew will be there, but at least I have Alexis.

We both do each other's make-up: fake eyelashes, eyeliner, blue eyeshadow and pink lip stick. We wear matching red, fringed shirts with beads on each fringe, dark blue denim shorts and red chucks (my signature, of course!).

Alexis takes Melinda's car, a small, blue Toyota, to get to Shelly's house. She turn on the radio and starts singing loudly, to Madonna and Janice Joplin. I join in with her, and we both laugh and speed off to Shelly's house.

When we get there, we see the thudding of the music practically shaking the whole neighborhood. We see a group of guys hanging out on the front lawn with beer and cigarettes looking at us, but we ignore them and walk in.

Inside is a mess. Beer bottles everywhere, smoke everywhere, and loud music made the party scene seem like a huge rave.

I see Shelly dancing with some guy in our gym class, wearing a yellow, belly shirt, showing off her belly button ring and a short, pink skirt. Her long hair was extremely curly, probably from curlers, and her hips moved with the guy as she grinded up against him. Alexis pulls me to the kitchen, where I spot Nathaniel and Brandon smoking marijuana.

"Boss! Brandon!" I smile.

"Darla! What are you doing here?" Brandon asks.

"I'm just here to have fun. I need a beer. Can you go get me one, Brandon?" I ask.

He leaves me, and Nathaniel points to Alexis, "who's she?"

"I'm Alexis, Darla's friend!" she responds smiling brightly.

"Hey, I'm Nathaniel," he smiles back and turns to me, "want to do it again?"

"I don't think so... It's not really fun going on trips," say pointing to my scratched up arms.

"Alright, I'll just show it to Brandon, and we'll do it. Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yeah. Alexis, let's go, see ya, Boss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis and I walk around the house drinking and dancing together. We probably drink around three to four beers each before neither of us wants it anymore.

We walk to the dance floor and dance together.

"What are you doing here?" Shelly walks up to me and sasses.

"Partying, what about you?" I say and go back to dancing.

"This is my party and my house. Leave!" She screams over the music.

"Whatever, we were just about to anyway," Alexis grabs my arm and drags me out of the house.

We both walk down the driveway, drunk and all, giggling like maniacs and holding hands like best friends.

We get to the car and she can't put the key in the door to unlock it.

"Ugh, Darla, drive. I'm too wasted," Alexis laughs.

"Hahahahahahahaha. I know right? Me too! Sure, I'll drive!"

We get into the car, me the driver's seat and Alexis, the seat next to me. I turn on the radio extra loud and we both start to sing and bob our heads along with the music again. I start to speed up, to match the tempo of the song. I stop at a red light and realize that I drive pretty well while drunk. When the light turned green, I press my foot against the pedal lightly and a bright light comes shining in my face and from the side. My eyes widen as the blue Mustang I recognized so clearly rammed into the side of our car. At the same time, a beat up car ran straight into the front. My eyes began to slowly fail me, bleeding excessively, my legs paralyzed and squashed from the impact of the other car.

I scream loudly and then everything turns black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second to last update! This is coming to an end! I love you all dearly for supporting me in this twisted story . Thanks!

16. Oh noes!!!! I hope Darla is ok...ish. I wanna see more Zach action BUMP

17. So that's how she goes blind!

18. ouch!!

19. I DON'T EVER WANT THIS STORY TO END!!