 Pressured 

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by iSassBendAndSnapToBreakNoses, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Nooo I read it haha passed out though before I could comment I LOVE IT THOUGH

2. Whoa. She's gonna ruin her entire life. BUMPO!!!

3. Shan! Wall people when your updates come out I just read it I love this story so much omg

4. If you want updates, follow me 

5. Update this weekend maybe? ?

6. Um... more like, update now maybe

7. What if we're already following you

8. Unfollow me then follow me again 

9. OH ROSE! We're already friends 

10. ~~~~UPDATE!~~~~

Nathaniel hands me a glass of water to take the pill. We decide to try it together and be there for each other if something horrible happens. We decide to only take on dose because we don't know how powerful this "LSD" drug may be.

"Are you ready? One dose may give you a trip lasting for about 4-6 hours. Are you sure you want to so this?" Nathaniel looks at me with a worried look.

"Let's just do it! Don't worry about me!" I say confidently.

"All right. One... Two... Three," he says as we both pop the pill into our mouths and down it with water.

We go to sit on the couch to wait for one of our "trips" to happen, if it ever will.

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I hear a scream escape from Nathaniel's mouth.

"What's wrong, Nathaniel?" I ask.

"S-snakes. They're crawling up my arms," he responds.

I look down at my feet and see ten toes on each foot.

"MY FEET! WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FEET?!" I scream.

"My arms!!!!" He screams scratching himself to remove the snakes.

"Nathaniel, there are nails screwed into my arm!" I pry open my skin to dig them out.

"Darla, there are beetles crawling all over us," we both begin smacking our skin and everywhere around the couch.

~~~~~~Three Hours Later~~~~~~

"Nathaniel, there are sprinkles on your lips hehehehe," I giggle.

"Mmmmmm they taste good," he licks his lips.

"I want some," I grab him by the shirt and bite his lip, "yum! Sprinkles!"

That became more than a single lip bite.

"You have frosting on your lips, Darla," Nathaniel says to me, "I'd like some."

We sit there on the couch making out combining our sweet mixture of frosting and sprinkles. Of course, this make out turned into more than that. We didn't stop even when we became sober. We decide, after that, to have a few drinks together, and of course, that whole scenario starts again.

"Mmmm. Darla. I don't know why we didn't do this before," Nathaniel murmurs to me, his lips still on mine; I'm laying on top of him, so I don't get to control where I go.

"Hehehe," I chuckle, "yeah, you're right."

"I mean like, you're probably the best outta all the girls in our group."

"Really?" we kiss for a while before I talk again, "you've done this with Rose, Ashlee, and Brooke too?"

"Yeah, but you're the best," our lips meet again.

His hands clench my back and my hands ruffle his hair. His hands lower though, and go down even more.

"Nathaniel," I groan, "I don't want to do this again."

"Darla! Calm down, we won't," he kisses me aggressively.

"Okay. I trust you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I leave Nathaniel's house a little drunk, and decide to return home.

Gosh, what did I just do? Will Nathaniel develop feelings for me too?

I look at my arms and legs, they look red and scratched up. Geez. LSD is crazy.

I light a cigarette on my walk home and walk into my house still smoking. I'm greeted at the door by my father.

"Darla! What the hell are you doing out so late? And what are you doing smoking?" he yells.

"I'm smoking a cigarette," I respond taking a puff out of it and blowing the smoke into the air.

"I didn't believe your mother when she told me... What the hell has gotten into you?" he gets angrier.

"It's no big deal. Everyone smokes these days," I laugh.

"I do not want my daughter smoking period. Not in this house, not in school, not anywhere! Do you understand?" he yells.

"Sorry, no can do," I roll my eyes.

"Who the hell do you think you are, talking to your father like that! You will listen to me, you understand?" his face gets red like a tomato.

"Dad, I'm almost an adult... You and mom both need to give me more freedom! I can survive out there; I'm not a little child," I yell back.

"You're not an adult! You're almost sixteen years old! You are no where near an adult! Do not tell me what to do, young lady."

"Don't tell me what to do either, old man."

"DARLA. Stop yelling at everybody! You're the one who's a big screw up now! We used to talk all the time! All you do now is hang out with your drug addict friends and smoke all the time," Danny walks in and yells at me.

"You don't know a thing," I yell back at him.

"You don't think I see you with Nathaniel and Rose and Brandon! You're a disgrace," Danny spits back at me.

"Shut the hell up," I respond.

"You know what? Get out. Leave. I'm giving you half an hour to pack your bags. You are no longer welcomed in this home or this family," my dad screams and walks out of the room.

I run up the stairs to my bedroom and throw all my clothes into a large bag. I throw in my stuffed animal dog along with the pictures of my crew and pictures of Alexis and me. I leave the house in twenty minutes and I am sure happy to get out.

Fuck... Where do I go now?

I wander around the street having no where to go. I walk downtown to the movie theater and sit on the bench inside to keep cool until I get kicked out by an employee. I wander around and find a telephone booth. I fish out a nickel or two and dial the number.

"Hey, it's me. I kinda got kicked out of my own house... Yeah, it's a long story, I'll tell you later... I kinda have no where to go... Really? Will your mom be okay with that? You're a great friend. Thanks, Alexis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I made this story really sexual  .This update is a little graphic, but yeah, lots of things are happening. It's short too . I wanted to update for you guys . I actually re read the story over again, and it gets worse (context wise) each update . Maybe the next couple will be better.

***PRESSURED WILL END IN 2-3 UPDATES. PROBABLY THREE, THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY! I LOVE YOU READERS ***

11. It wasn't as sexual as other things I've seen.

But anyways BUMP! I'll probably have to re-read the whole thing because I've already forgotten half of the people's names and how they are? And it's not as bad as you imagining it Actually it's pretty awesome.

12. Thanks Rose . I'm glad it wasn't that graphic .

13. I loooove it Bump

14. Thanks Jen .

None of you guys mentioned the fact that it's ending soon . I promise the ending won't be crappy ?

15. Believe me my future updates will be a lot worse with the graphic, compared it's probably PG

16. I can't wait till that next update