406kcs Farm

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, Apr 26, 2013.

1. have you read any of what CC has said? or are you on this thread just to pointlessly argue and act like a *****?

2. ^ suck my dick.

3. no one can find it… not even you. gl bud.

4. I can find it Good luck to what? Maybe you shouldn't start crap with people, when it doesn't concern you whatsoever. 

5. FYI- fight ranks are by offensive fight wins not by defensive fights.

6. I'd would never agree with my enemy Lund but he's right munch you need to follow her rules or when she comes back in June I hope she farms your ass.

7. Parcaes comment made me lol. Bahaha

8. Anya I hope someones farms your ass

9. Munch what ever

10. If I wasn't promising someone to be good, I'd be hitting you by now but whatever.

11. i hope you're able to find your asterisks soon. you sound like you have alot of pent up "energy". 

12. Oh munch what your balls arnt big enough so u get a terror to do it ??? Do u expect me to cry???

13. You've already been hit?

Unlucky. My balls are average size, If I truly wanted to hit you I'd have done it by now.

14. Okay guys
    Everyone calm yourself.

Farm me for the solution.

15. thats what i'm trying to get munch to do justin but he's having asterik issues.

16. Parcae, you used asterisks first. I just followed you

17. If you don't agree to what im asking, the solution is simplefarm someone else. And please drop the drama or leave the thread.