406kcs Farm

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, Apr 26, 2013.

1. I am quitting until June. I have sold all my dance pots. Feel free to farm until I return. My only request is Dance Only and have fun on my wall. You can probably start now I just unloaded. My regen is 04/09.

2. ^ lol yeah right

3. Bump i geuss you all like dtw farms.

I unloaded again and should be weak

4. What's the difference between fight and dance?

5. Fight is on vip and pays less

6. So why do you care whether or not we hit fight/dance you

7. I'm gonna farm her so damn much muahaha once I grow

8. Because when im back i dont want my fight stats to go down....

9. Those farming me, LEAVE MY TUTS ALONE!!  don't strip me.

10. Otherwise i wont be open to farming anymore.

11. You'll be open to anything. Stop being a picky farm.

12. she doesn't have to be a farm, if she doesn't want to. she can set whatever limits she wants.

you should probly post that on your wall tho op, just in case.

13. If she goes inactive, she will be a farm regardless of her choice.

14. No, if I choose to i wont be a farm. I will still be going online like once a day or two; however I am allowing people to farm me because I dont plan on being unhealthy active anymore.

15. And i thought that i could help people by allowing them to make some money off of me for a bit. But if people are nasty I can just say no farming and make money slowly and upgrade myself.

16. Shes offering to be a farm, she could have kept quiet. Follow her rules and get that dick out of your ass munch.

17. ^ lol indeed

18. If you offer your services as a farm, you have to deal with the consequences. Notice how every farm has no tutors. It's not about being nasty, it weakens them so more people can get through. Also some people want to fight so their stats go up. Just because she loses fights doesn't mean her rank will go down. So, lund, go back to lurking where you belong. I don't argue with 13 year olds.