 Active or Inactive 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Player11171305, May 22, 2013.

1. 
    INACTIVE TUTORS
    So.. As we all know, inactive tutors don't get online. Therefore, we don't have to volley them, or give drop volleys, or listen to them ask the same damn question 5 or more times.
    However, since they're inactive they aren't upgrading.. BUT since they aren't upgrading, you never have to bump them. So, with inactives it seems like a lot less work than with actives.

ACTIVE TUTORS
    Active tutors ._. By far the most annoying thing in the world. You have to give them DVs, advice, farms (because it seems they're too damn lazy to find one on the forums themselves.). They ask for everything! (Well, not all tutors.) BUT, then again, they make the tut chat funny. (I especially love the idiots that try to RP with me  it makes my day.)

Knowing all this information you know now.. Do you think I should hire inactive or active tutors? What kind of tutors do you prefer, and why? ._. I'm in a bit of a mindfuck. 

2. i myself hire inactive tuts,all the active tuts i hire go inactive in a week

3. I want to try to hire off campus more, but it seems as if you hire them in less than a minute they're asking for someone else to hire them. e.e

4. I its on campus i hire the guy once,so i have an easy link to his profile when he gets hired back,i then wait 15-20 minutes before checkin again if i still want to hire

5.  That's a good idea

6. My actives are the best. Ill be gutted when they outgrow me :(

7. ^me and my pup have that relationship

8. Actives tutors are the most annoying thing... Next to you jkjk

But I recommend active tuts cuz they help more, sure it's more work but you can always sell an active

9.  That is true.

10. seems like all my active tutors I buy go inactive within a couple days or are hired right away from me that's why I stick with inactives. Sure they don't upgrade but everyone needs inactive tutors for war if they aren't to op then you can get them hired away eventually

11. That's also very true. ._. SO MANY CHOICS