Amazonian Boy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Cherry1313, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Again, as what happens a good amount of the time, the story progresses a bit too fast for me. Kissing a random guy you've only just met isn't something most would do, don't you suppose? Also, if he was born on a boat in the Amazon River, I'm assuming he would be Brazilian. 'River' is an English word but Brazilians speak Portuguese. Just my logic, may be flawed, in that case I do apologize, but in any case, I also don't quite like the fact that she's such an elaborate liar, that struck me as a bit off. But the whole murdering people for her master did intrigue me. Details were a bit murky, but done well enough. Overall not a bad start. I do hope you end up continuing.

2. She's a weird person, her life has been traumatised by 'Master', he has made her come up with this. As for the title, well a) Amazonian is a word so I didn't make up the ethnicity b) his middle name's river, I had to just clearing that up

3. Bump!

4. I'm a brazilian, and I speak Portuguese, Yes, I should have pointed that out, with the few simple mistakes.

Yes, I agree with Happiness_Sadness, but also with yourself.

Just research about Brazil, you can find amazing information to help with the stories.

Anyway, it's getting good, but just a pointer that the yellow fever is very common in the Amazon and is needed for vaccines.

Going pretty nice.
    DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!
    ~Toxic

5. Sorry I'm juggling 4 stories

6. It's okay!(; haha

7. Right read Stories of mine by me now!