Stages of Life{RP}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Susan12345 (02), Mar 16, 2014.

1. Hi so I just wanted to make a fun to with stages of life and just look around and see if you want to join! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stage 1: Pre-School
    Gets to meet new people for the first time and become friends, pretty simple

Stage 2: Elementary
    Meet old friends and new ones, start simple relationships and grow into dating, etc. (Can only start dating in 4-5th grade, which I will announce)

Stage 3: Middle School
    The stage where things become more real and you get to choose who you become friends with, who you date, the start of what kind of life you want, basically more decisions.

Stage 4: High School
    Pretty much free to make your own choices. The stage right before you are really on your own. In this stage, you can start having parties, group hangouts, studying groups, and many more.

Stage 5: College
    You are on your own, start making plans for what you want the rest of your life to be like, pretty much the end of your school life and head off to your awesome life!

Rules
     Don't be mean or rude to anyone
     Please don't be too inappropriate
     Try to be active as much as possible (at least try to post once every one or two days please)
     Have fun! :)

And there you go! That's the basic information about this role play. I really hope you consider joining and keep this RP moving :)

Skelly:

Name:
    Appearance: (just some basic info about what you look like)
    Personality: (basic info)
    Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Rebecca
    Appearance: long brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin
    Personality: Can be a bit shy
    Other:

2. Didnt we use to have one of these not too long ago?

3. oh if we did, I don't know since I started playing PiMD recently, and if there was something like this that I didn't see, sorry, but I haven't seen a recent one, so I decided to start one and see how it goes..

4. Connor MacMannus

Brown hair, purple eyes (yes that's a real thing)
    Perfect white teeth, muscular, kinda short, has a muscular kind of walk,

animal lover, has great manners, a some patience, nice, kind, wild, loving, protects his friends

Athletic, wrestles, track and XC. Irish and Italian

5. accepted, thanks for joining Connor :)

6. No thank you! 

7. A muscular Athletic five year old who wrestles and runs track... No meanness intended buut... Is conner pulling a schwartzinagor?

8. I mean when he gets older

9. accepted, thanks for joining! :) and just to make sure, what name are you playing by?

10. oh no sorry if I confused you, Connor, but I meant what was the name is Percyous going by for the roleplay?

11. I don't think he signed up yet

12. ohh... I see, ahahah now I understand, oops sorry  but yeah then you're good 

13. Wait, that post was considered an Application? In that case since I typed it Ill be going by John
    #Thriftythruwurdz

14. oh, okay then, in that case sure :)

15. Name:Mariah
    Appearence: Dirty Blonde; with Light Brown Skin
    Personality: Can be a diva, but can also be funny
    Other: can sing like an angel