Life RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by LilKatty, Dec 31, 2013.

1. So I was talking about bringing this back so I did :3. That was too many so's.

Stage  • Pre-School, We meet each other for the first time. Some people become best friends.

Stage  • Grade 2, we start getting to know each other more. We play, learn, and nap mostly.

Stage  • Grade 5, enemies are made, crushes are starting to form.

Stage  • Grade 8, the real drama. Many clubs and friends. We can start dating.

Stage  • Grade 9, We're Freshmen! We start working harder, getting good grades, and relationships form. Part-Time jobs.

Stage  • Grade 12, things are serious. We must get into a good college/university. Relationships are getting more serious.

Stage  • College/University, people are proposing, if they are ready.

Stage  • Marriage, late proposals. We're adults now. Full-Time jobs.

Stage  • Babies, It's been a few years and it's time for a baby. Please use timeskip where appropriate.

Stage ? • Senior citizens! We're old and we die. Fill out new profiles for your kids and play as them.

Rules:
     DO NOT begin RPing without me accepting you first.
     Use timeskips when necessary.
     I reserve the right to kick you from the RP

Stage 1 application:

Name:
    Age(3-4):
    Looks:
    Personality:

Have fun :)

2. umm I'm new but I guess ill do it!

Ok:
    Name: Anna
    Looks: hazel eyes with wavy brown hair. Just as pudgy as any four year old:)
    Personality: nice to the other girls(belives in cooties), enjoys playing with dolls

Idk I've never done a rp that starts when tey are so young!

3. Name: Darius (at this age he goes by Dari)
    Description: he is rather tall for his age, with bright blonde hair and blue eyes. Pale-skinned too
    Personality: really timid and shy, and likes to keep to himself and play with his army men

Name: Brooklyn (B)
    Description: adopted sister of Darius. Long black hair and mild latin features, dark brown eyes
    Personality: very kind and a people person, but she normally keeps company with her brother

4. (Brooklyn's also 4)

5. Name: Akami Lanes
    Personality: Blur, blur and blur, for now. All she thinks about is sweets.
    Looks: [​IMG]

6. except you know... younger

7. (All accepted no starting till I say)

8. Name: Katrina(or Kat)
    Looks: having trouble pasting so I'll make a description:
    Purple eyes, brown hair, Usually in a dress of sorts
    Personality: acts stiff and proper as if she's a princess, friendly, funny

9. Name: Josh  (As per usual)
    Looks: Black spiky hair, that falls over my eyes a little. A great smile, and good looks.
    Personality: A little shy, Kind, helpful, likes cookies and strawberries. Sad sometimes when he remembers his mum dying at 2 years old in a car crash. Now lives with his Uncle, who is the owner of a huge music company, and lives in a mansion. Quiet usually if alone.

10. Name:
    . .The young girl goes by Jess, her full name Jessica Arthur Dwyers.
    Looks:
    . .A mix of Indian and English relatives leaves the girl with soft semi-brown skin. She has large dark brown eyes which match with her dark brown hair, too. Her hair falls in slight waves to her mid-back. The girl is quite small for her age, but remains pretty slim.
    Personality:
    . .The girl can be quiet to begin with and isn't usually one to start a conversation, but when she is included or spoken to first she is usually outgoing and cheerful. She can be sarcastic too which she picked up from her older siblings. Jess is curious but stubborn, like most younger children. She's also often extremely hyper, and has an obsession with sweets and other food like that.

11. Sorry -- turned out longer than planned aha. :3 /).(\

12. (I'm redoing my profile, ignore the first)

[​IMG]

Name: Akami Lanes (Ami)
    Personality: She has just started having and intrest in any sort of music, whether instrumental or vocal. She can be found humming anywhere. Though she is quite blur at times(all the time), she has a genuine heart and would share her precious sweets with you if you ask.

13. Saxon Anderson

4 years old

[​IMG]

Saxon is a very keen conversationalist and enjoys adding his own input into every discussion, rather than staying quiet. He is also a curious individual, meaning that he enjoys exploring and finding out new things. You could say that he loves to learn, whether that be a musical instrument or about different species of animals.

14. Name: Daryl Walker
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Shy,quiet
    Extra: doesn't have a mom and he always has the kitten outfit since it was the last present given to him by his mom.

15. Kanaya Maryam
    Like the average toddler, puffy and rosy cheeked. Ivory skin, with long auburn hair and big green eyes to match.
    A very reserved little girl, is still learning how to socialize and talk, respectful, and calm. Tries to be very friendly but her interests are a little odd for a toddler.

Jake English
    Darker skin, an ebony colour. Dark messy hair with piercing green eyes. Two big front teeth.
    A curious and adventurous kid, although he is bad with people. Has an English quirk and accent. Slightly clumsy.
    ((I'm also -Romanocat-DollFace- so I might post on that a lot since it's my main. Just to make it clear :) Done talking now.))

16. Name: Seraphina Upson

Looks: [​IMG]

Personality: Seraphina is an orphan is very shy. Since she doesn't have any real parental figures, she may sometimes come off as mean or rude to others but she doesn't mean it.

17. All accepted. We will start in 3 minutes!

18. Cool. 

19. Let us begin.

20. Zackary Bishop
    [​IMG]
    Personality-Random and funny, can point out random things going on in his mind at any time, even though all this he still has a pretty capable mind