NEW PUPIL

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 2-INSIDIOUS-2, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol OP what is you and ms. Kelly issue?

2. Kelly, my status says I hire from TL= tutor list not The Legion

3. Ok. 1. He asks for volleys and bumps even from puns other tutors and club members. I know because he's asked me. 2. He stirs shit up constantly as you can see from this thread. 3. He has smarted off and been highly disrespectful to pun and even jumped in on a volley that was for another person. Pun clearly stated in tc who was to volley that tut up and yet this twit jumps in it and says he didn't knowreally?!? That must mean you are illiterate or just that damn selfish and ignorant. Tell all the facts you moronic twit and let them know how you really are!!

4. Dayummmm!!!!

5. This is why I love you guys at RS lmaooo

6. Any takers? Anyone? Please? 



7. Justin

8.  that picture to funny.
    1. Everytime I'm about to get hired someone says something than I don't get hired
    2. Why the hell y'all hitting me
    3. I ain't bother y'all all day

9. If you want a new pupil, just ug.

10. If I upgrade and someone tries to hire me they won't because no one hires from pun with out asking and when they do he tells them how I am than they don't hire

11.  exactly! How you are. I simply couldn't have worded it better 

And yes, please upgrade and anyone wanting him please please feel free to hire. 

12. No thank you. Seems like a lot of drama and that stuff never goes away

13. I apologize for all that bs,
    -asking for volleys
    -asking for dv
    It has come to my attention what I have been doing. How I talk about RS is not right. They actually are a good club. And Pun really is a good pupil I just wanted a new pupil because he won't give me money or volleys when I ask for it. I know I Do act like a PoS sometimes but it's because I don't get my way ( I am not spoiled ) he has to many tutors to be worrying about a begging leech like me. Forgiveness is far away but I hope y'all could forgive me. If your RS And you don't have Conplete scavenger set wall me and I'll try to get you the full set no chargeall I wanted was good guidance 
    I will upgrade

14. I need new pupil who is atleast active 

15. I’m surprised this hasn’t been locked yet

16. I need a pupil that can dvp but ill pay chibis everytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.