Pumpkin Showcase

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 2-INSIDIOUS-2, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

U get a pumpkin if u would like to see it go to -Badluckhamster- profile

2. this is only for Android users... 

3. You will have to play on new downloaded one as u see as 1st post to receive more gifts daily or weekly we don't know

4. Maybe... Maybe I can get an android, start my whole pimd profile over, make new friends, and new pupil so I can get this pumpkin.

5. Again, this update is only for android users. Apple users dont have it, yet? Idk if theyll ever make one for us its unfair

6. It will be for apple users soon, it's not out let for use because it was glitchy. Be patient.



7. You guys whine a lot 

Of course an apple version is being released. At the moment our developers are fixing bugs with the various new additions to the game. Please be patient. Thanks.

8. Whata the little turns thing?

9. Us* god damn my spelling

 I beat you to it rose



10. It showed up for a bit on my iPhone but then disappeared. So I guess we'll just wait and see, also I heard there are games. Anyone android users know about the games?

11. Yeah I got pumpkin as soon as it came out but don't see new party yet

12. I hope the devs come out with it soon. 

13. As in the first pic: the avatars have a costume, does that mean new avatars are coming out

14. It says ur supposed to get a boost from the pumpkin but i dont see where its taken effect...and u DONT have to make a new acct...it syncs with your current one and you continue yoyr game...just FYI to the person thinking they had to restart

15. I downloaded but didn get the pumkin 

16. Really man it's not fair for the apple users

17. I am an android user who played this game for a month before android users had the ability to party and war. Now android users have a pumpkin that does nothing. tell me again whats fair....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.