Do you speak Aussie?

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by -Ahli-LovesMike, Jul 12, 2013.

1.  I'm really struggling to figure out what word it was, Foot ?

2. C'mon mate, fair suck of the sav.
    I love being an Aussie.

3.  I'd never heard that saying til K-Rudd said "fair suck of the sauce bottle" ?

4. I love being able to wear my stubby shorts or footy shorts, no matter on what the weather is. I love being able to wear a flanny while wearing said shorts and my thongs, rain hail or shine. I love that we can have a beer, no matter what time of day it is, as long as it's someone's birthday (there will always be someone's birthday, whether you know them or not, it's un Australian not to have a beer for someone's birthday). I love that we have a bbq in any weather. I love that we call mates c***s and c***s mate. I love that we never take anything serious in life and we just take it as it comes.

There is prob more, but after drinking draught all day, I can't really remember.

5. dont forget that most of us leech off of centrelink and complain that immigrants are stealing our jobs while we sit back and do nothing about it
    [​IMG]

6. Ahli  you speak aussie & Americanese perfectly 

7. TRENT LOL!

So many birds are after me like,
    Hey Trent give my back my purse I'm ganna come and get ya!

I wish I could finish this 

Yes poor Justin had to ask me what like every 2nd word meant  but I think he is learning  I taught him "howyagoin" and "iunno" 

Oh I love this thread 

8. Hahahaha gifs, YES!

Reread the first post, I don't call it a dunny, I call it a splasher, but that's just me.

9.  WOOOT Mush!! Spot on!! As Dormy keeps reminding me, I live in the most bogan suburb of my area.. It's not uncommon to see chicks in tights and uggies, cig hanging out of their mouths, walking down the street with their snotty nosed kids..  bogans FTW

10.  that's Cronulla, Gifs!!

And thank you Nita

11. Gif when you reach puberty than comment

12. You forgot to mention VN commodores with no rear springs, or is that just Western Suburbs of Melbourne?

13.  Trish, I had to re-watch Trent.. I remember laughing so freaking hard the second time I saw that.. The first time, I was in shock ?

14.  The VN is a staple bogan accessory..  But it's gotta have rust patches on the bonnet to be authentic 

15. Don't forget the fluffy dice

16. Can't forget the $10 pot and parma Wednesdays at the pub

17.  or blaring Acka Dacka

18. And a bright red passenger door when the rest of it is green

19.  a pot of beer is a VIC thing.. Middies and schooies in NSW lol

20.  OMG yes, Nita!! 