Do you speak Aussie?

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by -Ahli-LovesMike, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Can I google translate this?

2. Ughhhhh I can't copyyyyyyyyyy

I hate forums

What does this meeannnnn?

3. ? you can try.. 

4.  wait.. I'll do a US version..

5. I was sitting on the porch in my sweatsuit, drinking a hot chocolate, when a redneck walked past with an empty cooler, looking angry. I asked him what was up as I swotted a mosquito from my arm.. He said he was at the liquor store trying to buy some cask wine and beer, but his ex reported him to social services and his unemployment benefits were cut off.

I asked him why he was walking and where his pickup was, but he said he didn't know.. I felt sorry for him, and offered a cup of tea, and a Vegemite sandwich, but he said he felt foolish and wouldn't stay, but maybe he could use the bathroom..? I said of course and showed him to the toilet..

When he was done, I asked what he was going to do, he replied, "I might head to the pub for some beers and play the slot machines for a while. Maybe take a girl home if a decent one flirts with me". I told him not to get caught by the police on his way home, and that he could sleep at my place. I even told him I'd skip school and we could take my little boat out fishing if the weather was good. He laughed and called me a redneck, then left for the pub. 

6. 

7. Bahahahaha I love this :D

8.  thanks RJ

9. Aussie one was better our lingo is awesome

10. Hells ya mate

11. I'm glad Trish helped me decipher this puzzle. 

12.  so true Fuzz lol!

Yay Justin!! Haha!! 

13. A bloody pig drove past my house just now

14. Dingo ate yo baby!!!

15. Yeah Ahli. I had to stop and ask what that word meant, then this word, then that. 
    Great job though Ahli! Made me laugh. Im starting to become an Aussie! I can feel it! 

16.  **** the pigs 

17.  It ate all mah babies, but I just had 7 more, 'cause that how I roll.. 

Aww, thank god for Trish, Justin  and thank you! 

18. Lol bloody oath ahil, the other day a pig pulled me over, I had just pulled out of my drive way to go to the shops, damn pig wasted my time

19. Could've cooked myself some snazzies on the BBQ in the time he wasted (I think I spelt that right)

20.  reminds me of Trent from Punchie..

Coppers, coppers, punch 'em in the face

