bacon rp

Discussion in 'Wars' started by InactiveZed, May 18, 2013.

1. ;A spatula began to part the strip from its heat source. The sizzling died down some before the bacon was forcefully thrown back into the pan, the noise reaching a crescendo of meaty harmony as the less-cooked side began to warm. The previously heated side, now facing upwards, shone in the morning light that streamed through the window, its meat now crisp and dark.;

2. tel meh more

3. ^^^ that girl knows how to bacon rp

4. ;A small yelp came from the cook as a drop of oil popped away from the bacon with a snapping noise. The edges of the strip curled slightly away from the heat, and after another minute the stove was turned off. The pan now moved to another burner, a light crinkling sound signaled that the bacon was now being transferred to a large white plate. Gumi's index finger poked at a single strip tentatively to check the heat. Satisfied that the bacon was safe to eat, the girl placed a piece into her mouth. As her teeth closed around the first strip, the meat bent and cracked at the edges. Tearing off a bite, she chewed thoughtfully.;

5. You should see me do a non-bacon scene. XD

6. Joe go look at my what's for dinner thread I made a side dish with bacon in it

7. 

8.  damn you're good

9. Gumi I swear u made my mouth create more saliva  IM HUNGRY !!

10. Explain this "bacon rp" process?

11. So hey, IM WAITIN!

12. MY BACON IS BURNIN!!!! DUNNO WHATTA DOOO

(Yes I suck at cookin)