ULTIMATE Tutor Trading Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by 00_Hero, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Tutor trading...

In my opinion, tutor trading is the quickest way to make a lot of money in Pimd. It's basically buying active, underpriced tutors and make money when selling the tutor.

When Tutor Trading, you want to know about :
    • Active or Not?
    • Activeness of Tut
    • Underpriced or Not?
    • Buying Tutors
    • Selling Tutors

Active or Not?

To recognise an active player(active tut), you can either:

-Look for recent wall posts on the tutor's wall which could tell you if the tutor is active.

-Look at the tutor's accepted gifts and showcase during 'collecting events' that promotes new gifts and scav items, if the tutor has any of the new items, it would mean that the tutor is active.

-Check the club history, and see if the tutor participated in any of the recent parties.

-You can also check the tutor's avatar, if the tutor has an avatar that is rewarded from recent 'collecting events' it means that the tutor participated, therefore IS active.

If you find any of these factors on the tutor then the tutor is active...But did you know that you can also trade tutors with inactives at a certain price?

Activeness of The Tutor

Knowing if the tutor is active is good but do you know how active they are? Because it can influence the buyer when selling the tutor! The tutor could be semi-active or very active!

You can deduce how active a tutor is by:

-Checking the amount of items he/she collected during a recent 'collecting event'.

-Checking his/her club's history to find out how many days/weeks the tutor has been partying/warring.

Underpriced or Not?

Of course! Underpriced tutors are the key to trade tutors because they are cheap therefore easy to sell! This is why I want to make life easier for you and give you the prices to hire your tutors!

Whether active or inactive If you find any tutors with these stats/price, they are very easy to trade. (Only for the list below from 6kcs to 30kcs)

-Less than 600m = 6kcs+
    -Less than 1b = 7.5kcs+
    -Less than 2b = 9kcs+
    -Less than 3b = 12kcs+
    -Less than 4b = 15kcs+
    -Less than 6b = 19kcs+
    -Less than 8b = 25kcs+
    -Less than 10b = 30kcs+

List of prices for underpriced 'ACTIVE' tutors only, from 40kcs to 110kcs:

-Less than 15b = 40kcs+
    -Less than 20b = 50kcs+
    -Less than 25b = 60kcs+
    -Less than 30b = 70kcs+
    -Less than 35b = 80kcs+
    -Less than 40b = 90kcs+
    -Less than 45b = 100kcs+
    -Less than 50b = 110kcs+

Formula for the price of active tutors from 120kcs to 400kcs.
    If the stats of the tutor is equal to:
    (Price x 2)+ 20 then the tutor is underpriced.
    Exemple: 70b = 160kcs
    70+70+20=160

Formula for the price of active tutors from 420kcs to 800kcs.
    (Price x 2)+ 40 then the tutor is underpriced.
    Exemple: 300b = 640kcs
    300+300+40=640

Formula for the price of active tutors from 850kcs to 1.750mcs.
    (Price x 2)+ 50 then the tutor is underpriced.
    Exemple: 700b= 1.450mcs
    700+700+50=1450

In my opinion the T6 bc underpriced price would be 950b but obviously the price for a Bc can only be defined by its pupil.

Hiring Tutors

When hiring tutors, you can either:

-Ask and get permission to bump or hire the tutor.

-Force hire the tutor which is hiring without thinking about the pupil's opinion.

Be careful! When force hiring, make sure the tutor's pupil isn't in war, sfwar or a cow for a pwar! You could get farmed for making them loose money!

Selling Tutors

When selling tutors, you can either:

-Make a banner mentioning the tutor's: name, price, stats, activity. If active you can also add things like 'hardworking tutor' and 'Super Active'. Then post the banner on campus chat or on random big players' walls.

-Say : 'Tutor shop Open' on campus chat.

-Find some Tb builders and let them know about your active underpriced tutors.

That was the Ultimate Tutor trading guide

Thanks for reading, I hope this will help all new players. This was my first time using bb coding I hope i didnt fail it.

Big up to my awesome pupil DRM_Im_The_Naughty_Cub who first taught me how to tut trade. ✌️

2. Good thread but needs some edits, email support@athinkingape.com and send the edited version of this thread to them,

Fix the bb code fails ;)

3. Nice thread Hyro

4. There is no such thing as underpriced or overpriced. The price of tutors change just like any other market, the more there is of a certain thing less it's worth, less of that thing, more it's worth. Also, because things such as usernames, avatars, personal bonds, a tutor may be worth more to someone than what other world think is a norm price. A 5kcs is normally 350m or less, but to someone who likes it's avatar, name, or has a bond with that tutor, they could think it's worth 10b.

The prices you gave, you can have fun being stuck with the tutor.

5. Nice first thread hero
    Zach always so grumpy .. Cos he can't play games at night cos people trying to sleep . (Jokes bro)
    Zachary why not give constructive criticism and help him with his first ever forum thread. Since you have experience in making threads

And FYI hero went from 200b to 880b in 6 days his trading and bumping skills obviously can't be that bad since it pushed him from 999kcs to lcbc in 6 days ?

And ps thanks for the mention hero 

6. Great job hero its a wonderful guide 

7. i think the tutor prices under 100b are a bit off but the thread itself is good. Nice job, i'm sure this will help many newer players :)

8. under 100kcs* not bil.

9. As stated pricing still depends in pupil and also current tut market

10. In the current market I sell 5-7 kcs tuts for up to $650 mil, and I can't keep enough in stock.

There is also a very busy market for inactive up tutors. My main bc'd on inactive sales.

11. These prices are the ones I use, and it works very well for me. color=steelblue]But it's up to you if you want to use them, just don't complain about them if you have your own different prices which is normal because we are all different traders.[/color]

12. Fail lol

13. I'd say solid tut trading guide for current active tutors

14. I enjoyed the formulas those were new. Ive never seen any guides with them before. Personally for actives its whatever price I want them to be as someone said I may have a bond with them etc. Good thread and good effort.

15. Thanks thanks 

16. Bump. A thread i made a long time ago. Anyone think its useful?

17.  Tonight we are young so lets set this place on fire we can burn brighter than the sun 

Oh yes BUMP

18. Thank you for the breakdown, but how do you calculate tutors 6kcs and below? I have yet to reach ultimate "baller stats" and I like to volley newbies to make quick cash. I'd like to figure out based on their stats, when I should stop so im not adding to the seriously over prices tutor market 

19. Thanks for making this