Plunder Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by War-King, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Great guide Zach 

2. good job this helped alot

3. Just verified $ / kcs needed for max.
    For me it was between 17.3 and 17.7 mil in tutor value x my kcs to get the max.

I have 12 T5 and 20 T4

4. if like me 40kcs how i calculate my plunder???

5. I'm still so small and learning.. thanks so much for this. I will try very hard to Ger this right. It's hard learning by myself.

6. Great Guide but I didn't understand anything From
    The last Paragraph but Good job bro 

7. Is it easier to build just one tut up. No matter thier stats? I know it would make it way over priced. But easier to see ur tut value at a glance. Instead of adding up a bunch of tuts? I get the ratio. I also want to know iif the ratio applies to the combined value of tuts u have or only ur highest valued tut u own. I was told wrong i think. Basicly i want to know if all ur tuts value count together. Lol

8. Lets say you need 10b for max plunder (random amount)
    As long as you have 10b total in tutors is all that matters, you could have 1 10b tut, or you could have 10 1b tuts, as long as the total is the amount that you require for your maximum plunder.
    Having less tutors is easier to keep track of tho, during the time that I was building and upgrading, I had 4-5 tutors at any giving time, now that I'm lcbc that number is slowly growing.

9. Thanks. I thought so. But still had questions . Lol. Hey whats lcbc?

10. Land complete build complete, all 32 dorms with t5 level 4 crew, the strongest stats you can get in the game so far.

11. aaahhh. Thanks again. Good to learn something every day, lol

12. Awesome Guide thank you

13. Okay Zach I was getting 14.9 then I upgrade and it drop to 14.7 I made sure my tutors the same , any idea what I am doing wrong

14. Best post ever tysm

15. Excellent guide bro.

-- Dex

16. Dang that's a loy