Plunder Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by War-King, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Good thing I like a bit of danger

Besides, I'm only helping pupils who are too busy to check their tutors' prices everyday

2.  To busy to check their tutors due to to busy farming those who hired them

3. Meh whatever People should keep their tutors rightly priced then. I'm not one of those assholes who hires the overpriced tuts just for a quick sell. I hire the ones who actually need to be hired. And I help if asked even though I usually only hold for a short time I mean it's one of the best ways to make money, so may as well take advantage of it.

4. Easy fast cash, some days there are no tutors underpriced need bumping, other days seems to never end 

5. Exactly But I'm too lazy to cycle through dtw farms and I love the tutor/ally/merc markets on the ATA games so I do what I do most

6. Well done great thread and superbly written out

7. What I do best* lol.

I actually haven't made MORE in a day of trading than I could in a good day of farming. Hitting 3x every 10 minutes would get me probably around 20m roughly.

So in an hr that would be 120m. In a good 12 hr day of hitting I'd make about 1.4b. And the most I've ever made from trades in a day is about 1.4b.

But then again I'm a 115k cs player with only 27b in tuts

8. Great thread, thank you :)

9.  First time I've seen you on forums I think max, thank you :) lol Roy I make minimum 10b a day from farming, tut trading maybe, 8b? If lucky, average 1b lol

10. Nice! Since I'm so broke() I try to trade around the 7b mark. Makes a ~100m profit so it's hard to make billions in a day

11. Very very nice guide! Good job! 

12. GREAT GUIDE ZACH BRO!

LOTS OF INFO UNKNOWN TO ME 

13. Thanks ari and jopo

14. It's been sticky  thank you support and who ever requested it to be sticked, hopefully this thread will be helpful for a extremely long time :)

15. Excellent Job Zach Bro

16. Thanks jet bro

17. Nice work buddy I like
    Good info for those wanting to learn

18. Thanks IKH again another rare face on forums has spoken 

19. Great job, Zach. 