Plunder Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by War-King, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I look at how much money I earn per hit ,so there's a new formula,bcs I'll probably need 30b in tuts when my alt will be 1mcs

2. Money varies depending on the bar you hit. So it’s likely that you’re at max plunder, but have been hitting different bars which would explain the inconsistency in cash made.

3. Look,I don't care if you believe it or not, I'm just saying how things are,I said it so that others can check it too,and I'm 100% sure I'm right

4. Can you give me the ign? I’ll check the tutors.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but you’re suggesting a large scale change to in game mechanics which is unlikely.

5. Sure ,look my wall, I'll wall myself.Yes,ik it's a change to the game,I didn't realise it untill I've see I need 26.5b to get max plunder for 871kcs

6. I mean...you have no tutors on the account right now.

7. Someone hired it,look again

8. You only need 13b for the size your alt is at. If you go too far past what you need for max plunder, your plunder actually can decrease.

9. You don't understand, right?I didn't got max plunder with 13b,I need 26.5b to get max plunder

10. You are 12mcs.

You have to spend 15b for every single mcs on your profile.

That's 180b?

11. I think that you’re not understanding though..?

What makes you believe that you don’t have max plunder? Cash difference and payout can be due to different bars hit and an overall different amount of actions in the party.

And even if you hit the same party the same amount of times, the cash payout is not consistent enough.

12. His alt Kefo.

13. Before I had to spend 15b for 1mcs but now is 30b for 1mcs

14. You can't see it bcs you have max plunder,but I can,bcs I have an alt and I can see the difference

15. It varies a little bit but I doubt it's changed that much.
    Make sure when you are testing, you have a subject that has a fixed payout such as an inactive farmhu on first hit.
    As Day said, parties all pay different, and each bar is different as well.

Feel things out and if hiring people stops paying more on thqt ianctive farm, please share that data with us cause it would be big news if it had actuslly changed.

I'll even hire tutors for you if you are trying to pinpoint it.

16. You know what,do what you want idc, I said it and I confirm it,now is 30b for 1mcs, and I'm 100% sure about it,bcs I've checked it on my alt

17. Try hiring from that alt and see if plunder decreases on a fixed target

18. That statement doesn’t change that max plunder is still calculated the same.

Take the information or leave it, but until you can prove that max plunder has actually changed it’s best not to spread potentially misleading advice.

19. I did it and it happened, I Confirm 100% that's the new plunder

20. Ok so like what really is the formula for mcs? Is it 15b? 20b? 25b?