Plunder Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by War-King, Dec 30, 2012.

1. YesPLEASE. I’d love a party fairy version of this. I keep thinking I have the right tutor and people still tell me "think of how much money you’d earn if you had the right tutor" lol

2. I have 780 thousand KCS multiply that by 15M and my.total is 11B or 11T? I look it up online and it says T but that seems too high I think it should be B not T am I right or wrong? And am I understanding correctly if you multiply by 20M instead of 15M it will make up for the overage on tutors or balance out?

3. I've always done it by 15, and it should be Billions, just do 780x15 and whatever it comes out to you do B

rider121 likes this.
  4. Here's my simplified version as well as me bumping this for any future references people may need:

Step 1: Find your strength and intel
    [​IMG]

Step 2: Add 'em up
    [​IMG]
    Since its MCS itd be 10.38MCS

Step 3: Multiply that by 15
    [​IMG]
    Since mine is MCS I have to view that number as Billions in tut price, if it was KCS it would be Millions. I should have 155.7B in tuts to recieve max plunder. And that's how Max Plunder works. Hope this helps

5. Thank You so much for explaining this in a way I understand 💜😊

SarcasticSelkie and JoyBoy like this.
  6. The 1kcs = 15 million model is outdated.

im 7.5 mcs and it took me over 20b to reach my max plunder.

The new figure is probably 1kcs = 25 million or something.

Sincerely, a party fairy Syn.

rider121 likes this.
  7. Mcs does not = kcs
    7.5mcs = 7,500kcs

so yea it shouldve defo taken you more than 20b, more like 113b for max plunder lol

8. I’ll share knowledge not many know just because.
    Your tut bonus is the invisible bonus that fluctuates 👇👇👇 number.

1kcs=$15,000,000 (give or take a couple million)
    1mcs=$15,000,000,000 (give or take a couple billion)

rider121 and Ermac like this.
  9. The figure is still inaccurate for me because like i said i have max plunder per hit on cash bars and i dont even have 50b in tuts. If i spend more money on tuts, my plunder doesnt change.

rider121 likes this.
    rider121, lilmelsanbb and _OhnoMausy_ like this.
  11. I’m scanning quickly but is the original post and the latest comment about 15 m = 1kcs and 15b = 1MCS are still BOTH accurate? Or with all the adjustments made by the devs change things up ?
    Wasn’t there an app to calculate provide by the pimd dev for it?
    The fairy party first time I heard about it 😬 what’s that about?
    Is it the same the way of calculating max plunder and if the player is OP or UP ? 😅
    Thanks

rider121 and _OhnoMausy_ like this.
  12. I don’t understand max plunder and none of tht is makes sense I don’t know why I have upgraded 6mcs but now make 40m less per hit on party

13. They use their whole energy on parties

14. WAIT WHAT I NEED MORE TUTS?!

Rizky likes this.
  15. Probs. Better to be safe than sorry. Just hire everyone.

16. There's a new max plunder probably, bcs I needed 26b to get max plunder for a 800kcs acc

17. How are you concluding that you need 26b for max plunder? Is it based off the cash you make or drops?

Because the formula for max plunder has been, and still is the same.

18. The new formula is combined stats x 30
    1mcs-30b