Extra Credits

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, Apr 18, 2013.

1.  Beautifully done, Mags 

2. Hmmm, idk then. I usually do the first one, but i used to do that and it worked. Restart your app maybe? Delete and install? Idk

3. Thanks suga

4. 2% would be 1/50 or 2/100 or 4/200

5. gimme credits and we talk

6. There's nothing to talk about, buy them or earn them

7. how do u get credits and know u will get them i want three more credits :(

8. By buying them or doing jobs....maybe read the guide and you'd know that ?

9. Gawd you're powerful...

10. Wow mags this is a great forum. They just keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work hun

11. You can not earn DN on already completed jobs, only EC. Other than that good info.

12. Yup, what warking said..i had no wifi

13. Thanks tanishka 

And Duke ill email support in the morning (i had a terribly long flight just now) to double check, and if thats so ill update the thread

14. I earn dn on completed jobs once it's extremely rare not impossible 

15. thanks for the post

16. hhhmmmm i created my account in android phone.. when i unload on easy jobs... i ussually get 1 to 2 ec.. but when i transfered my account to an apple device.. it wont drops ec anymore.. 

17. It should drop the same, I've had both devices and both drop ec. Its most likely you've just gotten unlucky.

18. thanks heaps mags
    spamming jobs is a bit hit and miss i find for a couple of days non then others BAM 3 been trying to get 20 for a two weeks i have 13 so far…Anywho THANKS FOR THIS MAG

19. When I reset my alt. finished jobs were still hidden. im hopeless. regretting i reset it. then days later. pimd updated and i started doing jobs. i w@s surprised to get ecs and even dns. believe me. in a month i got 67ecs with 4dns.