Extra Credits

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, Apr 18, 2013.

1. U should do easy ones

2.  Why has this amazing thread not been stickied?

3. I usually do the first few jobs

And bump for my lazy conceited pupil to change his name 

4. Good work mags!!!

5. thanks

6. Spamming easy jobs Does that work?

7. Sorry, Got it ill try it out. Thank you so much

8. Yup, it works! Good luck!! 

9. :D As I've stated before, it's a helpful guide, but I feel it can be improved a bit (the jobbing section).

As previously stated, it's a 2% chance and also, you might want to mention its the same chance per job, but doing easy ones ensure a successful completion of a job every time.

10. One of my 7 senses tell me that Maggsy wants to be a mod ;)
    Just a heads up, the requirement of being able to help the community doesnt revolve around making guides in forums.
    There have been many great players who have made guides on what they believe is necessary. Which means, to me, that any topics that arent self explanatory and would require a guide, are already made. Unless mechanics are changed or the game undergoes huge updates, the posting of mini guides is useless, ruins the education of PiMD and frankly, is irrelevant if the main motivation is to become a moderator ;)
    tl;dr - TL;DR hasnt been used enough in PiMD for me to include it. Read the post.

11. I will try to fix it. Im slightly busy atm, but I will email support the updated jobbing section later today

I have absolutely no intention nor wanting to be mod. I dont have anything against mods, but you are definitely wrong about me wanting to be one, its just not for me imagine the patience one must have

12. I have to try different jobs to get an EC. I don't think spamming a single job is of any good

13. And this guy above is a complete loser and attention seeker. You did an awesome job mags, and keep doing it, we need it.

14. Thank you Very Much, Mags. Just for being one of those players that actually don't mind helping or wanting others to grow. I salute you!

15. Thanks Chelsea and MrsRobot

I usually do 5 on each of the first few until I unload. (I usually do that cuz im just slightly bored hitting the same job, but you could try it out) tell me how it goes!

16. 4 weeks without a single ec despite doing exactly the same of when I used to get 3-5 ec a day. Actually I stopped receiving ec when I used all mine to change avatar and buy jetpack. Anybody is still facing this issue? Any reply from support? I contacted them twice, never received a reply

17. Thats weird. Im not jobbing for ec at the moment because I was farming, but when i unloaded before going to bed a few nights ago I had an ec drop.

Maybe take a one or two day farming break, and try again afterwards?

18. the thread's been updated!

For some reason the emoji aren't showing tho

19. 30 ec's in two weeks.. hey it works!! But takes time. Oh well its works!! 

20. 
    Don't worry, my updated guide's emojis aren't showing either.