Extra Credits

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jerk123123, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Repeating jobs u already finished to get ec is called spamming jobs

2. I think it used to be, they may have lowered it. From personal experience and the experience if a few others i assumed that it was lowered to 1%

3. Bump!

4. No it's a 2% chance of earning a doc note or an ec

5. Oh, well then i wont argue with what what i like better. But they definitely dont give dn's

6. U"ll get dn frm spamming on jobs too , but that is super rare hardly get any ,but at least hav a chance xD

7. Jobs have 2% chance of dropping extra credits, and something like 0.25% chance of dropping doctor notes, yes, jobs drop doctor notes. That's how I use to get them when I first started playing pimd over 2 years ago, and just a month ago I got one from a random drop. I don't do jobs much any more since farming is more effective these days then the old days where doing jobs for ec was faster than farming.

8. I didn't know they drop doctors notes to I have never gotten one from it, I thought it was only ec

9. No you can get DN from jobs  it's rare but possible.. I had couple of DNs doing jobs...

10. Is it a certain job that drops them the most. I was told #19 Id guy does

11. No, all of them drop ec i believe

12. It's over a week ec don't drop anymore, usually I was getting 3-4 a day, now constantly zero, and I keep doing jobs as before, including easy ones in large number. Anybody else experiencing the same as me?

13. Actually, i am having a similarish issue, but i have been mostly farming. You can try emailing support

14. For me, i usually hit the easiest job 5x then another random one 5x and then another one so on and so forth. Usually gets me at most 6dns a day.  hope this helps

15. Can anyone tell me the no. Or name of job by doing which there is most chance of getting an ec and dn