The Forum's Guide to Forums

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -_A_-CareBearCrystal, Feb 1, 2016.

1. YAS YOU MADE IT. 

2. Yay for the forum update, so here's an updated version of the thread!

Thanks for updating this Blunt and going through the struggle of imgfit. And a special
    thanks to wolf for doing the awesome title sections, bb coding it, and proof reading my terrible grammar.?

Edit; yes, there is a BB code error but I'll fix that when I wake up.??

3. Is there supposed to be a million boxes?

4. What do you mean by boxes? If some of the images aren't working, it might take some time to load. ?

5. Hold on let me screen shot and I'll show you.

6. Just makes it a little awkward to read. Like it's not compatible with the new forums.

7. Interesting. ? it's fine on ios which is what we use. Those are really just spaces too. Must have something to do with where we copy pasted. 

8. awesome thread Crystal! It'll definitely help those new to threads. :)

9. I don't think newbies even check forum ?

10. That's why they're referred to it instead of explaining everything to them.

11. This. This is why I like you. We need more people like Bob Jr over here.

12. Bumped For Requested User.

13. I Appreciate the time you took to put together this guide. It was very helpful. Thank you.

14. Just saw this, but thank you.️ Someday I'm going to have to fix that fail BB code picture.?

15. Sometimes that happens when either BB codes or pictures don't perfectly fit on the screen, I think.? It's strange, and I don't really know how to fix it without testing out each BB code one by one. Notify me if you find a way tho.?

16. The failed bb code for the image and that one picture doesn't fit perfectly on the screen. I think once you fix those it should be fine.

17. The v strange cause the picture for section 7 didn't work, while the others did. Then when I took out that picture, the picture below it wouldn't work.

18. I just swipe it back and the alignment is all good again