Fantasy Role-Play

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Salrion (01), Apr 24, 2012.

1. Firenze: *zooms over to kat* would you consider going on a date with Drake if I could turn you human?

2. Kat: -looks at him- Tell me the process first. What do I have to do to be human?

3. Firenze: well we have to take you to some creepy old lady in the mountains and then she makes you drink a potion and you go through 1-2 hours of total agony and then your cured most likely otherwise your a pile of ashes but it has an 80 percent chance of success

4. Kat: Just forget it... Fine I'll go on a date with him. Just as long as you won't be there.

5. Drake: he's lying you drink a rare potion we have back at our cave and your cured

Firenze: but you have to fuck him

Drake: *elbows him

6. Kat: I'm not going to have sex with him.

7. Drake: I'll just give you the potion

Firenze: that is not how you take advantage of a girl have I taught you nothing?!

8. Kat: Don't want it. -looks away-

9. Drake: you want to be a vampire?

10. Kat: I don't like taking advantage of people. And I can already tell its not that simple to become human. -not looking at him- But since your desperate I'll go on a date with you.

11. Drake: desperate?!

Firenze: yeah he's desperate

12. Kat: Well your boy friend is desperate -points to Firenze- Kidding -smiles- I'll go on a date with you.

13. Drake: thank you

14. Kat: -shrugs- No problem. -jumps off tree and walks away and goes inside a tent in the forest-

15. Drake: I got a date!

16. Kat: -looks inside her tent for a nice dress-

17. Drake: *gets dressed into nice clothes

18. Kat: -puts on a nice dress, let's hair down, looks really pretty- Hmm alright. -walks out of tent and looks around for Drake.

19. Drake: *where he and Firenze were dressed in a nice outfit without Firenze and a pinic is set up

20. Kat: -walks in that direction and sees him- Hey. -walks towards him-