Fantasy Role-Play

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Salrion (01), Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hey everyone! I'm back and I miss rping so I thought I'd make one.

The rp takes place in a magical land called Ktorai. The time period is medieval and magic is allowed. The name says it all. Fantasy rp so anything Is possible. Keep it realistic however for the time period. No electronics, cars, etc. No all powerful characters. Have fun!

Please include. Name, age, race (species such as elf, Orc, human, fairy, angel. Whatever you want. If you combine races do not combine more than two however.), special skills, bio, personality, and looks. Pictures are acceptable for looks.

2. Salrion Grayson
    Half elf/ half angel.

Master in archery and stealth. Good with dual blades but prefers a bow. Can get through any obstacle. Survival expert. Very fast and agile.

Salrion grew up happy on a farm for most of his life. However when he was 14 a band of wild orcs attacked his home and killed both his parents. Salrion fled into the forest and was forced to survive on his own. In the forest he taught himself the bow and how to stay hidden. He later joined the kings army until he became an exile for being framed for high treason.

Quiet, very clever, untrusting, calm, reclusive, not talkative.

[​IMG]

3. Alida Valentine
    Fairy

Alida grew up with only a father, not knowing who her mother was. After her father's sudden death she wonders from place to place to find a reason to live

4. (Welcome back! )

5. Haha hey Ari Join in

6. Meow Jinx

Fairy/ Elf

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (The only think is she can transform into a fairy and shes really short)

She sometimes carries around an axe , hammer, chainsaw, or a crow bar.

Shy, Quiet, silly, curious, creative

7. Dont mind if I do

8. Rosie Cloud

Half Elve/Fairy

Long black hair, golden eyes, slim.

Is good with daggers, and a little bit of magic.

Well I actually don't know what to out for bio 

Clothes: Sometimes dresses, and other times good fighting clothes..

9. Personality: Depends on mood

10. Accepted. Alright let's start  others are welcome to join.

11. -I sit quietly on the branch of an oak tree, listening to the sounds of the forest-

12. Alida

-sitting at a pond, playing with a flower-

13. (Alida why no say hi)

Rosie: -Walks around exploring-

14. -I wrap myself in my cloak making myself impossible to see sitting still. I look up into the night sky and gaze at the moon, whispering to myself-

"I am so small compared to the universe... Where do I fit in? I am but an exile...."

15. Meow:
    -skips around-

16. ( oh sorry! Hi poppy)

17. ()

Rosie: -Wearing a white dress, exploring-

18. Alida

-let's a butterfly land on her finger, watches the water. Smiling-