Daily Key Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Meagan, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ️8/21 WINNER️

2. Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen

3. "When I was in school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote, "Happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."

4. ima goofy noober..... me please

5. A good friend is one who knows your strengths and weaknesses and still treasures you for who you are.

6. Come to the dark side  we have cookies

7. I love U #meg

8. I know this transformation is painful, 
but you’re not falling apart; 
you’re just falling into something different, 
with a new capacity to be beautiful.

9. The world isn't perfect, but it's there for us doing the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful -Fullmetal Alchemist (Roy Mustang)

10. If someone brings you down all you have to do is get back up and stay strong

11. A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart. We know so many things, but we don't know ourselves! Why, thirty or forty skins or hides, as thick and hard as an ox's or bear's, cover the soul. Go into your own ground and learn to know yourself there.

Meister Eckhart

12. Love these ^_^

13. [​IMG]

Because I looked for the real hypnocat for you.. And I found it

14. So it's gonna be forever, we never go out of style, are we in the clear yet? Good, say it's gonna be alright, got a long list of ex lovers and the players gonna play play play but I've got a blank space, baby and all you had to do was stay

To all the Swifties out there!
    I hope I get a key Meagan-sama!

15. "Sometimes the only way is jumping, I hope you're not afraid of heights"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.