TheWhiteBook

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Ichirou (01), Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I know. >:I

BTW, do you know Drake's current name? Last time I saw, it was something along the lines of "AMP PEDO BEAR" or something.

2. That's bobilly 

3. God, now I seriously know I've missed out during my _Rawr_ ban. *headdesk*

4. No I'm thinking of -AC-pedolebear-

Not sure what drakes name is anymore

5. Oh pffff.

Ikr? I couldn't see him on my CheekyChloe friend list.

>:I

6. I lost contact with him when I left that club...

7. Really? For me, it was after the ban.

Hm.

8. It's -ac-pedolebear- 

9. He's in my club now lol  cookie was right

10. Joe
    Joe
    Joe

I Legacy you!!

11. Sugar

LEGACY you more!

12. Those who helped me along my journey  (help me grow/advice). Although I received little help actually upgrading these people helped by teaching some helped little more
    Yes I have lots of friends here and won't be be able to list them all here, of name isn't here don't take it personal - Yes errors were made, wanted to post quickly 
    Daniel11- Dan the man helped me the most in this game. When no one wanted to help me Lc even if I gave them my I'd to purchase for me .. Lol Dan helped Bros for life 

-A51 Incubator-
    Followed a friend here and really enjoyed myself here.. Grew pretty fast and very active in wars.. Getting top plunder and getting no sleep 

Loralei - as a noob gave me my first 500m (this was a lot! Was stuck around 60m took so long) we spent 1hour and half volleying at night.. Finally got there. Gave me lots of advice, an tips. Big help.

Fenton- always wanted to pass him stat wise, good friend and would alway strip me if needed. Even when the tuts were dead. Always had my back

Zeppy- Great advice, and caring friend. Always busy volleying and helping people in A51 grow. Pulled me to side one day and told me It's nice to help people but you have to helped yourself first. Once you help yourself and your strong you can help lots of more people. Took this and ram with it... Stopped helping those close to me and after I LC'd I made lots of help day events where I would use my money to buy credits and help those who were there for me. Believe I had over 7 events, and worked on people individually also 
    Kara- After getting top plunders in war acouple of times - rewarded me with 500 m (this was a lot when i was a noob)

The AI crew always stuck together Close friends
    Whitney- BBB / Match maker
    Jay- Big ol nuts 
    Michelle- sugarrrrrrrr
    Ron- Ronnnn
    Rob- 33 really good friend of mine was there from the beginning.. 
    Leigh- had some good times,
    Helped manage our club, gave up a lot of time to help. 33/ Leigh / Bobby- our little click
    Joe- sir joe, good friend i remember when he got in trouble for spending too much time at our club 
    KingofMusic- Pretty good at war, turned Into a good friend 

-Ordo-
    Mulva- Mulva Always there for me when needed someone to talk to, great advice, awesome person hates popp ( also has popper picker upper)
    Abby- wonder if she still has squishy always offered help, strips advice, great friend although let her down one time 
    Betts- meat shield 
    Com- Close friend and bromance
    April- even though I no longer like you... Cant ignore the help you have/ standing up for me many of times.
    Kimi- Bad ass .. Enough said 
    Matt- Pretty smart fella, when it comes to both life and the game  Famous Booooooooozer probably missed acouple shorted some o's

-Terror-
    (everyone I knew) mainly 1st Gen
    Everyone was pretty close with one another, very family like... Bad boys for life

Fro- dadold mAn, McFrovin, closest friend I met here hands down.
    (Besides Lex) taught me a lot.
    Jules- mom  one of the sweetest people I have met here. (Unless you mess with her) 
    Rou- Auntie Rou
    Fish- Big Kahuna, timmehhhhhh met him on day 1.. And still here. Great friend
    Emily-  feeds her McFlurry
    Humor- met you when a51 started farming you, another turned good friend
    Juno- auntie Juno 
    Kei- Dropped lcbc stats on you when hired away from angel  threatened you , then turned to close friend other bromance

-Small click (good friends)-
    Lex- Cookie monster  met her before I "quit"
    Girlfriend. truly amazing.... 
    Kelly- Close friend 
    Julio- helped me with some events, great friend 
    Katie- Hot mommaaaaa 
    Amanda- always steals my gf to have partner to scissor with
    Draz-half /half   Close friend
    Billy- stood up for me when rowdy was talking trash made him seat back down 
    Holly- Shares Her love (Com) with me, doesn't like it but she will have to deal love you holly 
    Duecy- currently silenced  pretty chill

-Others met elsewhere-
    Angel wings / ken - helped me with advice on how to grow, always backed me 
    Cujo- one of the realest Mofos here.. Offered helped many of times.
    Even though tuned down.
    Tia- helped me a lot both with life and in the game, very sweet person.
    Olivia-met you awhile back, and such a great person to speak with close friend
    Cat-  close friend and still here
    Suii- down to earth, the famous Sui
    Ryan - Remember when he use to always spam campus with his wall art comments, helped a lot when elan was made, (got to rank 9 in 6 days)
    Kayla- another admin who contributed towards club Élan, was a
    Good friend
    Ally- my little sister, try and keep her out of trouble 
    Jake- close friend trusted, gave one of my Lc accouts to him  back when it was billions to do and harderunlike now
    Scarlet - LLF!!!!
    Maggie- BFF 
    Wiz - 
    Tawnie 
    Sam- stop feeding mereason why I got fat

13. Forgot
    Rose sorry



14. Forgot these 3 also 
    Important 
    Block
    Jen