Parties of the Day

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Jerk123123, Jul 25, 2015.

1. How about stop bringing something up and just keep testing ? although we don't know which are left to be tested 

2. If u don't like how this forum is being done instead if bitching go learn how to do it and do it urself

3. All parties are being tested. Do you see the untested section. There's nothing under it so be smart.

4. Thank you. I do this thread every day and sometimes SUCH A SHOCKER I have a life and I can't bb code.

5. Ready Player Quinn

POTD:
    No Hand Brakes
    Enjoi J-POP
    Anime Expo
    Cabana Cool

Untested;

Testing;
    AD- SH
    JD- PV
    SKYHIGH- HOLO
    BIJ- BM
    CP- TSD

6. Ppl need to realize that y'all do this out of the goodness of ur heart that y'all don't need to do it

7. There are 5 parties left being tested you don't need colors to tell which is which just slow down and read. And thank you for updating this daily

8. Tbh why we so mad today

9. Because I can't bb code.

10. Thank you. I was very lost on the people getting confused.

11. Ready Player Quinn

POTD:
    No Hand Brakes
    Enjoi J-POP
    Anime Expo
    Cabana Cool

Untested;

Testing;
    AD- SH
    JD- PV
    SKYHIGH- HOLO
    BIJ- BM
    CP- TSD

12. Thank you Jenn for doing this daily. Some people take you for granted and that’s sad. They need to know that people have lives and they’re not obligated to do anything for them. But I just wanted you to know that you do a fantastic job.

13. You're the best Jenn, thank you for everything. Sorry CNL didn't test today, everyone wanted to drop. <3

14. Tbh it's simple where it says POTD means parties that have dropped and the rest us self explanatory

15. It's honestly the list we use in the potd gc and none of them get confused ?‍♀️

16. Lol, I was thinking the same thing ;)

17. Yeah there's usually a list so it looks like all chats and comments so we are all confused but i do appreciate jenn for what she does

18. Sorry I just started reading these like 2 days ago, that’s more my part of the confusion than anything. Nothing to do with the way you’re doing it. Just haven’t been reading these ver long. I apologize.

19. Afternoon Delite doesn't drop.

20. One group of people understanding something will never mean everyone will.