️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, May 28, 2018.

1. How much is the bff electronic rock station worth

2. PC on a level 5 geode side table & a level 3 mountain nightlight 💜

3. Last I saw was 14-15 🍱. It isn’t a highly sought after 999.

4. Posters are generally worth 3-5 chibis.

5. Not sure what levels everything is, but it’s not a common dorm anymore. Most people won’t pay for what it’s worth though.

6. 1 to 2 bentos depending on the seller.

7. 1 to 2 bentos.

8. Depends on what parties are unlocked, as well as how many club admin positions are bought and possibly the name.

9. This varies a lot depending on the seller.

10. Last I saw was upwards of 9 bentos.

11. How much is the 'Stujo' Leather Couch? Thanks to whoever will answer.

12. How much is can por desk worth?

13. How much is a black magic love seat (desk) I'm trying to get a black letter desk

14. Price check on Regala 999 and Canis the dog 499 💫

15. Hello How much is Dank and Sons Desk please. Thanks

16. How much is Dank and Sons Desk and Elegante white oak bookshelf thank you in advance😊. I would have edited the one above but the time elasped

17. Price check on my witch's kitchen 999 please 🥺🥺 tysm in adv💕

18. Just an FYI for people selling Leveled furniture;

The cost of level furniture should be calculated using the cost of furni at level 1 + amount needed for recycle

For example, let's say you're selling a bed that is worth 2B at level 1 but you have it at level 3. You would have to recycle 3 beds to get it to level 3, and the cost of a recycle price bed is more or less 1B. So that's 3B to upgrade it + the initial price of 2B, which means the value of your level 3 bed should be 5B.

If you have a shelf item worth 10C at level 5 and the recycle cost of a shelf is 4c, it would take 15 shelf items to recycle for you to upgrade it to level 5. 15x4 = 60 + initial price of 10c. That means your level 5 shelf item should be 70c or 1b + 30c

This is just a rough estimate. Also the current market doesn't use common sense so this pricing system is hard to come by. Most people don't understand how market value works but this is an effective way to calculate prices for your items when selling ✨🙌🏼

KitKatS, sabsox, Krishthi and 5 others like this.
  19. Oh that makes a lot more sense than the way Op explained it.

20. Price check on influence furnitures?
    Shelves
    Rug
    Chair
    Plant
    Desk
    Bed ...ty

Ket likes this.