️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, May 28, 2018.

1. Can someone share with me how much recycle prices are?

2. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

I’ll try to answer some questions since I like this thread and I don’t want it to die. I’ll give these suggestions with the disclaimer that I am not an expert, I just trade a lot. Sometimes you can get lucky and buy something super cheap or sell something for great prices.

@CocoPop
    Pride dorm tends to be higher than usual since it’s not from a specific box but from store or boxes that need amazing key. If you ask for a specific item, I can give you an estimate.

The neon furniture prices I believe have dropped a bit so for either desk you can try 5-6 bentos at most.

@krazy_karrie:
    Take the prices on page 1 and shave off half the price or at least a couple of chibis.

@sagethemoon
    @GMT-Genie
    Most of those prices are on the FAQs thread (link on page 1). Prices may have gone down a bit for some items but not by much. Use that as a guide.

If I didn’t address your question it’s because I’m not sure which item you mean. Try to mention the hunt/box it comes from.

3. Can somebody post biblio furniture prices? I saw a post long back with prices but can't seem to find it now ?

4. Page 1 of this thread > click on link that says “FAQs”

5. How much is the Co-z moon shelf worth

6. How much is a t10 999 worth

7. How much is 499 finn the fawn? And cutea above desk?

8. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

How much are neon wave floor and enchanted forest walls worth?

9. Enchanted Forest bed?

10. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

Guys how much for co-z shelf nowadays? Does it already drop to 8-10c like normal shelf items? If not please give me a range of how much it cost right now. Thank you 

11. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

Anyone know how much the cutea 999 is worth?

12. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

If they like the plushie toys kinda ones they still sell for like 1 bento each

13. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

Furniture prices honestly depend on the market. Lots of people have been asking about the new BB furniture items but I honestly don’t want to give specific prices because prices fluctuate too much. Use the price of other BB furni sets (cozy and neon wave) as a guide.

My advice is that you set your own price and try to sell. If no one buys, maybe your prices are too high or the furniture is simply not on demand. Same thing with buyers. Set your budget and shop around campus or the forums and negotiate. Prices are basically set by all you guys and what you’re willing to trade those items for.

14. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

how much for this hunt’s level 3 bed and desk and 999? does the 999 really cost about 90-100bentos?

whats the going price for co-z 499 puppies bec i know the kittens cost a lot leas than the pups

15. ?

16. Re: ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices Questions ️

Anyone know the prices for last hunt?

17. How much does the 999 in more dorm go for?

18. More dorm? As in the hunt? Or u meaning ur actual dorm room. Coz if ur meaning that. It cant be traded. None of the furni from timer boxs can be traded