️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia, May 28, 2018.

1. Pc on the Sumptuous Summer lake door 999?

2. PC on Sun Salutation Yoga 999 please? Need average

3. PC on the MoDorm 999 as well please

4. Guys can i get some furnitures

5. This is cool
    Thanks

6. Does anyone know what’s the midnight tryst 199 worth is ?

7. Price check on holly wood home table lvl 8

8. Price check on baller life 999

9. price check on complete 'belle boudoir' dorm set(lvl1)💚

10. Sold 30b

Julian likes this.
  11. Selling 3 Completed Dorms
    • Punk Loft - includes 999 & 499
    • ViP Club 2000 - includes both 999s.
      • NO 499
    • Midnight Tyrst - includes 999 & 499
    Taking Offers, Gift ME or Wall ME!

🚫NO RANDOM ADDS🚫​

12. Price check on lvl 1 clear skies couch 🩵

13. Midnight tryst bed - 3-4b

14. General price 25-30b~

15. Seen 40-50b~

16. Can I get some advice on farming. I've been constantly farmed by one person for days. I'm a lower level account and she knows that. Wont respond to messages and wont accept gifts to get her to stop. I'm at my limit. I dont wanna delete my account and lose all the progress I've made. help please !!

17. can i get a pc on the collection to the cosmos 999? its from the zodiac box

18. Price check on ski lodge fireplace 999 please?

19. When getting farmed you should never gift or wall them since it gives them a quick link to hit you if you try to change IGNs or run. If you plan on being a fairy and not hitting back you can stash your money in the bank by clicking on your money in the shop tab. After you stash all your money, you won’t lose anything unless your farmer is actively stripping you by hiring your tuts while you’re sleeping.

You could also just log the average time period that your farmer hits you, then empty your energy on parties during that time period so your energy is too low to let you be hit. This is called being DTW (defender too weak) which helps avoid being hit.

I would personally never pay CF (ceasefire) since paying your farmer makes you a bigger target to other farmers.

20. Personally seen 120-180b.