Zed's Slaughter Games

Discussion in 'Wars' started by InactiveZed, May 7, 2013.

  1. ey! save the fighting for the Games you two
     
  2. lexi im sure you will do great
     
  3. Can u point me in the direction of the psych department?
     
  4. COME ON PEOPLE!!!! JOIN IN AS PATIENTS
     
  5. amanda, you are number 10
     
  6. Can I help u dissect ppl 
     
  7. I can be ur monkey assistant 
     
  8. nathan, you are #11
     
  9. Cool u can hav my tail or wing if u want
     
  10. ill keep that in mind
     
  11. Sweet! free heathcare ;)
     
  12. *harpoons whale and chases epi with my rusty spoons*
     
  13. casper makes 12
     
  14. You are worst doctor.
     
  15. mr x makes 13
     
  16. I don't need to be slaughtered.
     
  17. by posting on this thread, you agreed to be part of the Games
     
  18. COME ON MOTHER FUCKERS!!! DR ZED NEEDS MORE OF THEM PATIENTS!!!


    MUAHAAHAHHAAHHA