 Guide To The Nurse Of PimD 

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Player11171305, May 12, 2013.

1. You might have to email support to get them to add on the part that was cut.

2. I don't think think they'd sticky with a cut-off thread, and this deserves a sticky. Email!

3. I'm emailing them now! 

4. Updated. 

5. ewwww its so sticky

6. I think we should start calling these types of threads "sticky streches." It is when the OP makes something like this with only one intention: the thread being stickied. Although they'll never admit to it and say something like "it is for new players who I care oh so much about." Just my opinion. 

7.  I know right! 

8.  My intention actually wasn't sticky. Think what you like though. 

9. Your intention wasn't for it to hey sticky'ied, but on the first page you said "bump, sticky"
    You constantly bumped the thread for no good reason other than for you to try to get people to see it, seems from the very start you made it to be sticky'ied and for the attention.

10.  Well of course I bumped it. I didn't do all this typing for nothing. Also, I made this thread with the intentions of helping others. Yes, I did want it to be stickied (of course) because I didn't want all my hard work to go to waste, and the thread disappear into oblivion.

11. Congrats on sticky

12.  Thank you Cindy.

13. I'm going to make a thread called "how to open up the people list"

Step 1. Open the Application
    Step 2. Wait for it to load
    Step 3. Click "people"

All I need to do now is to stretch that into some ridiculous long paragraph, add some BB coding, give it a title and pray for my sticky. 

14.  Good luck!

15. I've made a guide that was over 10,000 words long which wasn't sticky'ied, I posted it, and let it run it's own course, if people want to bump it then that's their choice, but for op to bump heir own threads is just stupid.
    Sticky, don't want it sticky, sticky, make your mind up.

However, nice guide, main concern is avatars could've been out into collection pictures, such as have more than 1 avatar per pic, this saves space, and reduces time we have to spend scrolling down.