A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. ..Hurrayy

2. I love Truplyer

4. this is purely a test because the other rainbow link did not work for me :(

5. YAY!

6. Lily hurt my brain tbh

7. testing idk what I’m doing

9. Needing a fresh hunt idea? Why not Mortal Kombat or even Street Fighter? The list can honestly go on with the main idea of good vs evil. With this hunt idea it can give player more options to obtain avatars and stat items. Why not let players have fun in parties and/or pvp? Granted this is a rough idea and ata would still need to come up with names and drawn avatars.

Party hunt really does not need to be fully explained. Players will still be collecting drops through Cat Cafe, Kini, Potd and/or Ppotd to obtain Scrolls.

PVP hunt will also fall into a tier based hunt. Needing to collect said items to earn tier rewards. PVP hunt can be broken down into 1-3 ways to collect through Indi wars and/or regular PVP to obtain Dead Scrolls.

Indi Wars: Once joining an Indi War each hit won a player will collect 5 Dead Scrolls. At the end of war each player from winning club will also collect 500 Dead Scrolls.

Regular PVP: The idea of this is similar to hits in Indi wars. Each hit won a player will collect 5 Dead Scrolls.

As for avatars this is just throw examples. As stated above... Ata will have to draw new avatars and create new names. The same can be said for rewards. This was just done to give some type of basic idea.

10. Where is the strike through code?

11. look at the other thread, it’s and [/*s] without the asterisk

12. bump or test ?

13. Both . Kill two birds with one stone.

14. I started these avatars a week ago. I, myself, am disabled, so I drew these avatars with a mission in mind. I really wanted to show that this game could include disabled avatars as disabled people attend college all the time. I hope everyone enjoys and supports my submissions. Thank you <3

15. Nice job Adaline

16. Thxs I posted on the drawing contest if you want to support me there too. Just wanted to make sure it looked good first