A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. HELLOOOO HELLOOOO HELLOOOO

2. Tier 1: goal 75 (6 per day)

3. size 20 is not readable :cry:

:lol:

thanks

4. Cool. It's sort of like HTML so it shouldn't be that hard. I love computer code. Nice post ?

5. Thank you ?

6. This is really helpful :) Thanks for making it

7. [t] Try out [/t]

8. 2nd Try out [/t]

9. Hello

my RS is awesome :lol:

10.  Flash Pro Parties 

Had an idea for a trial run for future hunts..I know cc is awesome and drops each of the colors but gets costly to many etc.

So here goes, 1st don't go hating on me for thinking of something that many will not agree with..it is just an idea not a masterpiece ?

• Fast completion of Pro Parties:
    • 3 parties in rotation (1 per each color drop) the max is higher than cc is
    • Stat min of 5mcs would be required per entry (some say 3mcs would work but not sure).
    • Min of 25 hits at the end of party, anyone who doesn't hit 25 is booted no exceptions but can reapply right away. This opens a spot for the next active in line. It isn't anything personal it is just a fast rotation of parties.
    • You can come and go as often as needed during the day or hunt. (Not sure if it would be continuous as it should per hunt ideally or if just per hours idk).

We will try it out in La Cosa Nostra tomorrow at 10am EST. Please comment if you want to participate to see how it will be when we post in wc and such.

Again, this is an idea not a masterpiece and I'm sure some will blame me for coming up with something else to try.

A couple dedicated admins would be required per night day.

Thanks!
    ~Custos

11. Flash Pro Parties

Had an idea for a trial run for future hunts..I know cc is awesome and drops each of the colors but gets costly to many etc.

So here goes, 1st don't go hating on me for thinking of something that many will not agree with..it is just an idea not a masterpiece ?

• Stat min of 5mcs would be required per entry (some say 3mcs would work but not sure).
    • Min of 25 hits at the end of party, anyone who doesn't hit 25 is booted no exceptions but can reapply right away. This opens a spot for the next active in line. It isn't anything personal it is just a fast rotation of parties.
    • You can come and go as often as needed during the day or hunt. (Not sure if it would be continuous as it should per hunt ideally or if just per hours idk).

We will try it out in La Cosa Nostra tomorrow at 10am EST. Please comment if you want to participate to see how it will be when we post in wc and such.

Again, this is an idea not a masterpiece and I'm sure some will blame me for coming up with something else to try.

Thanks!
    ~Custos

12. Flash Pro Parties

Thanks!
    ~Custos
    btw rose is the best xoxox and I love being in her basement ????

13. DAISY! i think this is the one!

14. oic

oic

oic

oic

oic

oic