A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. No I didn't. ? why can't I do colors, only bold?

2. [OrangeRed] Did it work? [/OrangeRed]

3. U need to put [color=orange red*] in the beginning and [/color*] at the end, without the *.
    like this

4. Yes! I was just about to give up too.

5. But did you get tired of this yet ?

6. I did,lol.

I have a headache now.

7. [color=orange red] Thankies![/color]

8. Remove the space between orange and red

9. Well look at that, thank you.

10. This is gonna fail

11. I'm a Savage

12. Hey Bewbs here :D

So back in the day I did a thread similar, so thought I'd bring it back to help out when the humdrum boredom of life hits you. Just a few ideas here. 

(I won't be held responsible for any repercussions or action taken against you if you are to try these. Ps- pics or it didnt happen!)

Keep smiling
    :)

-Run up to someone random on the street and slap them with a loaf of bread.  

-Look at see through glass and when someone is on the other side shout "OH MY GOD, I'M HIDEOUS!"  

-Go to McDonalds and ask for a happy meal with extra happy.  

-Walk up to a small child that resembles you, and tell them that you are them from the future.  
    -Bring a desk on an elevator. When people try to get on ask if they have an appointment.  

-Go up to a random lady with a daughter and say her son is adorable.  

-Blow up a balloon, then ask someone to pop it, when they do, start screaming.  

- Go to walmart, find a random old guy and yell, "GRANDPA! YOUR STILL ALIVE! ITS A MIRACLE".   

-Throw a small plastic ball at some body and then yell "get in your ball you stupid pokemon.  

-Sit on a curb with a stuffed animal and scream at it about how it ruined your life.  

- Buy an ice cream, ask the cashier if they believe in unicorns then squish the cone on your forehead.  

-Tie hotwheels cars to the bottom of your cat/dog's feet.  

- Go up to random people at the mall, show them your ID, and say, "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?!"  

-Name your hair George, then go to the salon and be upstet that they killed him.  

- Call someone to tell them you can't talk right now.  

-Tell your dad in a public place- "Look, old man, I don't want your candy!"

-Sit in a cardboard box and yell at people who walk by that they're trespassing!  

- When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!" "I Won!, I Won!"  

-Call a chicken place and ask how big their breast are.  

-Go to Mcdonalds and ask for fries without the potatos.  

-Go to a clothes store, go in the front window and pretend to be a manikin.  

-Sniff a random person then stare at them for a while then say "your'e one of them".  

-Tie a rock to a string and take it for a walk. Every now and then yell "Bad boy, Fluffy!"  

-Go to a airport and say "Can I go in your suitcase?" to every person you see.  

-Go up to a really buff man and hug him yelling GRANDMAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

-Go in an elevator and then make peek-a-boo sounds when the doors open and close.  

-Put a computer mouse in a mouse trap.  

-Go to a pet shop, buy birdseed, and ask how long it will take to grow.  

-Follow strangers around a store and spray everything they touch with disinfectant.  

-Call a random phone number and yell, "Where is my fried chicken dude?!"  

-Tape your nose up like a pig, and protest bacon at the grocery store.  

- Find a midget on a street ask him to go up to people and say "can i have£20 I'm a bit short"

-Stand on the side of the road with a hair dryer and point it at cars.  

-Go to the cinema and shout "HE'S THE MURDERER!" whenever someone new comes on screen.  

-Walk up to somebody and say "Im not wearing any pants" People will look down 99% of the time. 

-Ring a random doorbell and when they answer just stare at them.  

-Go to a store, buy a cucumber and some KY jelly. Notice the look on the cashier's face.  

-Throw glue sticks at random people walking down the street and see if it sticks to them!  

-Go to a store, go to a dressing room, wait a few minutes and yell there is no toilet paper in here!  

-Hire a taxi. When the man asks you where you want to go, say "To infinity, and beyond".  

-Hide in a public bathroom stall and when someone walks in, say "Ah young one, Welcome to Narnia."  

-Go in to a public bathroom, go into a stall, wait a second, then scream, "Mummy I need help!"  

- Wear blue lipstick and tell every one who asks why, that you ate a smurf.  

-Dress up as harry potter and stalk someone all day shouting random spells at them.  

-Attack you neighbours with an army of garden knomes!  

-When in an elevator with only one other person,stare at them and breathe heavily.  

-Hide in a clothing rack in Walmart and when somebody goes by YELL "PICK ME PICK ME".  

-Walk around with a blow dryer and ask people if they want a blow job.  

-Go to McDonalds and order a diet water, drink it, do a spit take, and yell, I SAID DIET!  

-Walk into a grocery store, pick up a frozen turkey and yell 'WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU!!?"

You'll never be bored again! ;)