A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Yup. Dunno what I'm doing wrong

2. [​IMG]" style="max-width: 100%;" />

3. Actives onlyPerms8kcsRP allowedB2B parties & POTDJoinSilkandSatin

4. IAm TheOnly[/prince] ForYou

5. So,After quite a time I spent,loads of fun I got in here,lots of friends and everything *hiccup* I think its finally time

Time for all the dudes and dudettes to go decently social
    On This Auspicious Occasion, We
    Invite You All
    To

WEDDING WAR

Bride: llIlIIIllIIMRS_DONlIIllIIllIl

Bride War Club: He Stole My Heart

Groom: IIllIllIIlIIIllDONIllIlIlIlIll

Groom War Club: She Blows My Mind

DATE OF WAR: September 27,2015

DURATION: 6 Hours

VARIOUS WAR DECLARATION TIMEZONES

CST-5:30AM

EEST-2:30PM

EST-6:30AM

IST-5:00PM

PDT-4:30AM
    PST-3:30AM

SGT-7:30PM

GMT-11:30AM

*(Players having queries about any Other timezone, feel free to ask)

RULES

1.This is an open merc war, entry will be based on first-come-first serve basisONLY
    2.Any player signing up on this thread will be notified through walls some time before the war is declared.

3.No hostilities or drama inside the war & to be later carried forward outside, whatever happens in the war, stays in the war. :)
    4.No stripping of tutors of players participating in the war during the entire course of the event.

5.No outside hitting. Come in and hit to your heart's content ;)

6.Leave your issues outside the war.

7Change your avatars before war, once in and you want to leave, you might not get entry back in.

8.There is no stats requirement, all those who can hit are welcomed.

REWARDS

Following will be the "Spoils of War"
    1.TOP PLUNDERER FROM THE WINNING SIDE gets a Hypnocat, to be dropped in the club of his/her choice.

2.TOP PLUNDERER FROM THE LOSING SIDE gets a Pizza Bikini, to be dropped in the club of his/her choice.

3.Top Five plunderers from both sides get other gifts(unspecified, will be chosen later).

GOOD LUCK ALL! :D

6. What’s up everyone? I’m testing out this new idea called The Pros and Cons in an attempt to educate players with some humor on the side and maybe somehow add something into forums again.

For my debut thread, I’d like to talk about [Clubs]

But first, a brief introduction into the different kinds of clubs we have in general. We have:

• The Party Club
    • The Farming Club
    • Growth Clubs
    • Cat Cafe Clubs
    • The RP Club
    • Hybrid Clubs
    • Personal Clubs

The Party Club
    In my opinion, this is the most common type of club. As its name suggests, this is a club that is focused on parties 24/7. That means it’s got admins posted on all timezones and it takes effort to run like any 24/7 club. Some party clubs are not so successful because of this.

PROS:

• You earn money without needing to spend on the game (especially since plunder is now the same regardless of your energy)
    • Party Clubs tend to discourage drama so it’s relatively peaceful.
    • They are very common so you can just check out [Campus Buzz] and find them there provided you fit their requirements.
    • These are great during hunts especially if they can do PRO parties because you get your needed drops while earning cash.

CONS:

• It can get pretty boring if all you do is party throughout the day. If it’s a quiet club, it’s not much fun at all.
    • It’s very difficult to actually run a back to back 24/7 party club. You need very dedicated admins. It isn’t easy finding these sort of players either who will stick to a club and give their time to run it.
    • Some party clubs, especially younger ones, have no farming experience and panic/overreact when hits are received. If you’re a target, some will have you kicked and won’t have your back just to keep the peace.
    • A lot of the better party clubs have a pretty high kcs/mcs requirement

The Farming Club
    These clubs used to be the ones running the game when it started and kept the action and drama very much alive. Wars are their joy and battle lists are their playground. Actually, they would hit just about anyone they please and it’s their way of earning cash as well.

PROS:
    • These are usually run by older players who can teach you a lot about the game.
    • Want a more action based and interactive way of playing? Farming is the way to go and these clubs encourage it.
    • These clubs will have your back. Loyalty is key but do not use them to fight your battles all the time.
    • You will learn more on builds and how to utilize them.
    • In my experience, you learn about game mechanics more.
    • You will learn how to take hits and how to return them effectively.
    • Your club gets hits? Well,

CONS:
    • A lot of these clubs can be pretty dead nowadays because a lot of the older players have left already.
    • Hitting people can gain you a lot of enemies. If you don’t like drama, this isn’t for you.
    • Wars are not as common anymore. So creating a build is starting to lose its purpose.
    • You don’t earn as much cash and you cannot keep up with hunts with farming clubs.

Growth Club
    These clubs are either just starting out or they have some nice long-time player helping new players out. It’s a really great and noble idea but it can be pretty exhausting for those running it. But it’s really worth it once you see these players grow and succeed in the game.

PROS:
    • If this is a club you’re growing and it succeeds, you will not find a club with better loyalty than one you’ve helped grow.
    • Players are very helpful and patient with new ones. So don’t be shy to ask questions.
    • Since these are clubs that help growing players, it usually has a very low or no kcs requirement
    • Great place to start for newbies to get a feel for the game.
    • You actually meet decent people here! Usually.

CONS:
    • Because majority of the members are new, activity isn’t guaranteed so these clubs can die pretty easily if not managed properly.
    • It’s hard finding new members especially if you haven’t unlocked your parties. And unlocking is tough
    • A lot tend to leave early on seeking more established party clubs once they’re bigger.
    • If someone gets farmed, it’s hard to defend the club because of its lack of experienced/bigger players.

The Cat Cafe Club
    This are probably the newest kind of club since the introduction of Cat Cafe. This is also hands down the fastest way to earn cash and be ahead of the game during hunts. For a price.

PROS:
    Fast cash.
    Best chance to succeed in hunts.
    Period.

CONS:
    • You have to pay with a cat for limited entry.
    • Corruption is sometimes present where owners/admins don’t drop.
    • Hitting the same party all the time can be very, very boring.
    • Probably the hardest type of club to manage since not only must you cover timezones, you should also manage droppers and make sure management is dropping for fairness.
    • You cannot really kick out rude people who have paid for their entry because people usually buy their cats with real money.
    • Unlike before, Cat Cafe clubs are not self-sustainable in the sense that cats do not drop in Cat Cafe anymore.
    • Since they are a target of farming clubs, Cat Cafe clubs make themselves harder to find by changing their club wall.
    • A lot of players here are very inexperienced in farming. Upon receiving hits…

The RP Club
    These clubs have the most, well, variety. Take note that RP itself isn’t the nasty kind. There are anime rp clubs, creature rp clubs, ones with mythical creatures etc. This is the place to freely express your creativity and meet different kinds of people who share your interests.

PROS:
    • They’re generally pretty friendly!
    • They’re really common. You will see them a lot on campus advertising.
    • If you’ve come to this game to date someone, well, this is the fastest way to get into one.
    • You’ll have a group of friends who share your specific interests!

CONS:
      • Let me start by saying that there is so much risk in these clubs since a lot of people get RP wrong and it naturally draws in perverts.
      • Sexual predators may lurk here and take advantage of you.
      • A lot of RP clubs are of the nasty kind. You can usually tell by their wall. If it has a weekly schedule, run!
      • You are highly unlikely to get a committed and decent relationship out of these kinds of clubs.
      • This is a 17 game, and if you’re of age, good for you. But a lot of underage players can end up in these clubs. A lot will lie about their ages. Engaging in things you shouldn’t can get you in a lot of trouble.
      • Things can be pretty dramatic.

The Hybrid Club
      These are, in my opinion, the best kinds of clubs. Successful ones are pretty rare too. They have that whole work and play thing going on. Clubs that focus on all aspects of the game and try to reconcile partying and farming. Clubs that honor club loyalty.

PROS:
      • You get a very balanced way of playing the game.
      • It doesn’t get as boring. These clubs tend to have goals for everyone to reach.
      • You’ll forge great friendships here, the best kind.
      • This club will have your back no matter what.
      • These clubs usually do not tolerate drama.
      • You get to play the game to its fullest potential this way. (Again, my opinion.)

CONS:
        • Extremely hard to find. I’ve yet to find a successful one lately.
        • Also pretty hard to run. You need a solid admin base like with any party club and fixing up wars is difficult.
        • The club loyalty is usually based on several people in the club, once they’re gone, the club dies.

The Personal Club
    This is more of a bonus, really. They don’t count as clubs since these clubs aren’t really running. Sometimes it’s just one person there with a quit rant on the club wall. Or just an old club that has long since gone with a few players popping in every now and then. Or just a few people messing around making their mini-wars. Or an old club just used for solo cat cafe. Or it’s some PWAR (profit war) club for a cow.

PROS:
    It can be pretty interesting reading their club walls or just seeing what kind of club they are or were.

CONS:
    Nah, you’re not getting in. Do you really want to? There’s nothing in here for you, really.

So that’s it for my really long guide thing! Hope you like it. :D

PS

But Wolf! Why are there no comics in this??

Well, I hurt my finger and I can’t hold a pen properly for now :( So I just used some pics and gifs instead. Enjoy!

7. What’s up everyone? I’m testing out this new idea called The Pros and Cons in an attempt to educate players with some humor on the side and maybe somehow add something into forums again.

But first, a brief introduction into the different kinds of clubs we have in general.
    We have:

• The Party Club
    • The Farming Club
    • Growth Clubs
    • Cat Cafe Clubs
    • The RP Club
    • Hybrid Clubs
    • Personal Clubs

The Party Club
    In my opinion, this is the most common type of club. As its name suggests, this is a club that is focused on parties 24/7. That means it’s got admins posted on all timezones and it takes effort to run like any 24/7 club. Some party clubs are not so successful because of this.

PROS:
    • You earn money without needing to spend on the game (especially since plunder is now the same regardless of your energy)
    • They are very common so you can just check out [Campus Buzz] and find them there provided you fit their requirements.
    • These are great during hunts especially if they can do PRO parties because you get your needed drops while earning cash.

CONS:

• It can get pretty boring if all you do is party throughout the day. If it’s a quiet club, it’s not much fun at all.
    • It’s very difficult to actually run a back to back 24/7 party club. You need very dedicated admins. It isn’t easy finding these sort of players either who will stick to a club and give their time to run it.
    • Some party clubs, especially younger ones, have no farming experience and panic/overreact when hits are received. If you’re a target, some will have you kicked and won’t have your back just to keep the peace.

The Farming Club
    These clubs used to be the ones running the game when it started and kept the action and drama very much alive. Wars are their joy and battle lists are their playground. Actually, they would hit just about anyone they please and it’s their way of earning cash as well.

PROS:
    • These are usually run by older players who can teach you a lot about the game.
    • Want a more action based and interactive way of playing? Farming is the way to go and these clubs encourage it.
    • These clubs will have your back. Loyalty is key but do not use them to fight your battles all the time.

CONS:
    • A lot of these clubs can be pretty dead nowadays because a lot of the older players have left already.
    • Hitting people can gain you a lot of enemies. If you don’t like drama, this isn’t for you.
    • Wars are not as common anymore. So creating a build is starting to lose its purpose.
    • You don’t earn as much cash and you cannot keep up with hunts with farming clubs.

Growth Club
    These clubs are either just starting out or they have some nice long-time player helping new players out. It’s a really great and noble idea but it can be pretty exhausting for those running it. But it’s really worth it once you see these players grow and succeed in the game.

PROS:
    • If this is a club you’re growing and it succeeds, you will not find a club with better loyalty than one you’ve helped grow.
    • Players are very helpful and patient with new ones. So don’t be shy to ask questions.
    • Since these are clubs that help growing players, it usually has a very low or no kcs requirement

CONS:
    • Because majority of the members are new, activity isn’t guaranteed so these clubs can die pretty easily if not managed properly.
    • It’s hard finding new members especially if you haven’t unlocked your parties. And unlocking is tough
    • A lot tend to leave early on seeking more established party clubs once they’re bigger.
    • If someone gets farmed, it’s hard to defend the club because of its lack of experienced/bigger players.

The Cat Cafe Club
    This are probably the newest kind of club since the introduction of Cat Cafe. This is also hands down the fastest way to earn cash and be ahead of the game during hunts. For a price.

PROS:
    Fast cash.
    Period.

CONS:
    • Probably the hardest type of club to manage since not only must you cover timezones, you should also manage droppers and make sure management is dropping for fairness.
    • You cannot really kick out rude people who have paid for their entry because people usually buy their cats with real money.
    • Unlike before, Cat Cafe clubs are not self-sustainable in the sense that cats do not drop in Cat Cafe anymore.
    • Since they are a target of farming clubs, Cat Cafe clubs make themselves harder to find by changing their club wall.

The RP Club
    These clubs have the most, well, variety. Take note that RP itself isn’t the nasty kind. There are anime rp clubs, creature rp clubs, ones with mythical creatures etc. This is the place to freely express your creativity and meet different kinds of people who share your interests.

PROS:
    • If you’ve come to this game to date someone, well, this is the fastest way to get into one.

CONS:
      • Let me start by saying that there is so much risk in these clubs since a lot of people get RP wrong and it naturally draws in perverts.
      • A lot of RP clubs are of the nasty kind. You can usually tell by their wall. If it has a weekly schedule, run!
      • You are highly unlikely to get a committed and decent relationship out of these kinds of clubs.
      • This is a 17 game, and if you’re of age, good for you. But a lot of underage players can end up in these clubs. A lot will lie about their ages. Engaging in things you shouldn’t can get you in a lot of trouble.

The Hybrid Club
      These are, in my opinion, the best kinds of clubs. Successful ones are pretty rare too. They have that whole work and play thing going on. Clubs that focus on all aspects of the game and try to reconcile partying and farming. Clubs that honor club loyalty.

PROS:
      • It doesn’t get as boring. These clubs tend to have goals for everyone to reach.
      • You get to play the game to its fullest potential this way. (Again, my opinion.)

CONS:
        • Also pretty hard to run. You need a solid admin base like with any party club and fixing up wars is difficult.
        • The club loyalty is usually based on several people in the club, once they’re gone, the club dies.

The Personal Club
    This is more of a bonus, really. They don’t count as clubs since these clubs aren’t really running. Sometimes it’s just one person there with a quit rant on the club wall. Or just an old club that has long since gone with a few players popping in every now and then. Or just a few people messing around making their mini-wars. Or an old club just used for solo cat cafe. Or it’s some PWAR (profit war) club for a cow.

PROS:
    It can be pretty interesting reading their club walls or just seeing what kind of club they are or were.

CONS:
    Nah, you’re not getting in. Do you really want to? There’s nothing in here for you, really.

PS

Well, I hurt my finger and I can’t hold a pen properly for now :( So I just used some pics and gifs instead. Enjoy!

8. What’s up everyone? I’m testing out this new idea called The Pros and Cons in an attempt to educate players with some humor on the side and maybe somehow add something into forums again.

But first, a brief introduction into the different kinds of clubs we have in general.
    We have:

• The Party Club
    • The Farming Club
    • Growth Clubs
    • Cat Cafe Clubs
    • The RP Club
    • Hybrid Clubs
    • Personal Clubs

The Party Club

PROS:

CONS:

The Farming Club

PROS:

CONS:

Growth Club

PROS:

CONS:

The Cat Cafe Club

PROS:
    Fast cash.
    Period.

CONS:

The RP Club

PROS:

CONS:

The Hybrid Club

PROS:

CONS:

The Personal Club

PROS:

CONS:

PS

9. In all honesty dude.... I support and salute this. Why haven't you made this a thread yet?

10. You're welcome.